Missing items large power pack

by cynfthful206

Original Post

Missing items large power pack

★★ Novice

I purchased a large power pack and the items never showed up , i contacted ea/help and they advised they added the seeds to my profile but they are not there.  I need to speak with someone because the prefilled emails are horrible

Message 1 of 15 (766 Views)

Re: Missing items large power pack

★★★★★ Expert

@cynfthful206 

We think EA HELP is an indian call center, they're normally pretty good with missing content cases.

They have added the option to phone them up if you tap HELP CENTER at the bottom of the page.

Email is probably still your best bet because you can email them a screenshot of you google account purchase history proof of purchase with your player id number.

Message 2 of 15 (757 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you I'll look for that option.  I've sent them several screenshots.  They are saying they loaded the content to my profile but it's not there.  I don't know if I'm missing something

Message 3 of 15 (754 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@cynfthful206 

What did you buy?

Message 4 of 15 (733 Views)

★★ Novice

I puchased a large power bundle for all my electric plants .I never received the seeds , I sent screenshots of all my electric plants to show i didn't get them . I cant find a phone number or chat anywhere 

Message 5 of 15 (729 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@cynfthful206 

What country are you in?

Message 6 of 15 (698 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@cynfthful206 If you're wondering why @MAGICDAVESHROOM asked for your country, I think it's because your country's server might have a problem.

Message 7 of 15 (636 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@cynfthful206 wrote:

I puchased a large power bundle for all my electric plants .I never received the seeds , I sent screenshots of all my electric plants to show i didn't get them . I cant find a phone number or chat anywhere 

Have you force-closed and reopened PvZ2 after they said they added the seed packets? It is kind of strange that EA Help says they added the content but you didn't receive it.

Message 8 of 15 (611 Views)

★★ Guide

@cynfthful206 Maybe try syncing your account, and reinstalling the game.

Message 9 of 15 (601 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@cynfthful206 

I was trying to find an EA HELP phone number for your country, wherever you are but all i came up with is an Australian phone number.

This is ridiculous, I'm used to a certain level of incompetence from them but to state their opening times for phone help by country then not give any contact numbers is stupid.

Message 10 of 15 (569 Views)