Missing content

by Alitjeeeeeee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing content

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Earlier today i finished all quests for today like i always do. I had couple of hundred gems and about 600+ gauntlets. I also had 100+ crowns at the macadamia tournament. After logging in right now my gems and gauntlets dropped significantly. Also the 1100+ mints i had dropped to 50/60 pieces. My crowns are at 0 and all the quests popped up again including the world one which i havent got in a looong time. What the hell is going on? I am on the right account. I also messaged the team. Does anybody have this problem or experienced it? I can force sync but im afraid to make it worse. Please help me

Message 1 of 5 (604 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing content

★★ Novice

Yay! My account seems to be fixed! I really think nothing is missing anymore, thank you EA team!! 🎉🎉🎉

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (497 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@Alitjeeeeeee Same thing happened to me. I have absolutely no idea if I lost seeds too because I never keep an account on it, but I definitely have lost hundreds of mints, maybe a thousand gems and a ton of gauntlets. All after the last tournament ended. That sucks, I hope they will not just double the next arena rewards or something as a compensation because it’s not fair Frown
Message 2 of 5 (573 Views)

★★ Novice
@R0SS0NERRO Oh, I forgot about the quests. I thought they were new quests, I had no idea they are reset too. Somebody needs to do something about it, please!
Message 3 of 5 (571 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Alitjeeeeeee and @R0SS0NERRO 

This does not sound good as it seems like your account has been taking a ride in Penny and back to earlier time (maybe backup data for your accounts from previous days? week? or even months were loaded?).  Could you Aldo check for missing plants or drop in plant levels and contact EA HELP CENTER for further assistance.  You will need to make a note of you players ID (and DO NOT post it here on the open forum) and file a missing content claim for all of your missing items.  

Message 4 of 5 (564 Views)

★★ Novice

Yay! My account seems to be fixed! I really think nothing is missing anymore, thank you EA team!! 🎉🎉🎉

Message 5 of 5 (498 Views)