Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Missing ads

by k4o724rq3g40

Original Post

Missing ads

★★★ Newbie
The ads are missing for free coins and gems in my sons iPad when my other son has them daily. It’s frustratng.
Message 1 of 3 (223 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It has been spotty. Sometimes, I can get 30-50 consecutive ads, other times, like when it is time for Pinata Party or the 15 daily gems (5 total ads) they disappear for hours, even with rebooting iPad.

I have been able to level up some incredibly expensive plants, like maxing out Blover, E.M.Peach, and Infi-Nut, or getting Laser Bean to level 11. At 50,000 or 75,000 a pop, the sketchy nature of the ads means huge deficits. 

I am putting off a couple of PvZ2 purchases involving real world money because of the frustration.

Message 2 of 3 (208 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Is there a fix for this? I've now been without any ads for over 3 weeks which means no repeat Pinata party, no free gems, gauntlets or coins. I use an IPad. I tried the reset but that didn't work either. I'm fast losing my interest since this is part of what made the game fun. 

Message 3 of 3 (62 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help