Re: Missing achievement for completing "big wave beach" world (Android

by lawmfw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing achievement for completing "big wave beach" world (Android)

★★ Novice
Screenshot_20181129-032813.png
Message 1 of 7 (468 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
Yes, sure.
What I meant is that this is still a bug. Achievements should be synced to the google account with no matter when you linked it. And in my case I believe that I linked my google account to the game before I finished the world but also maybe before developers introduced the achievement for this completion.
Anyway I already notified support about this issue. So if anyone have the same issue now they can do the same (that was the whole point of this thread :-) ).

Thank you for your replies!

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (407 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

That looks like a Google play achievement, not an EA one and if you completed it before you opened your Google play account then it wouldn't have registered.

You don't actually get anything with a Google play account except for XP and a listing on their league tables and a virtual badge.

Message 2 of 7 (455 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi.
Yes, you are right - it does not give me anything except satisfaction :-)
But I guess I linked my Google account to the game a long time ago judging by date of other achievements and by amount of achievements.
Thanks for your reply!
Message 3 of 7 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Could you mark it as answered please?

Message 4 of 7 (445 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes, sure.
What I meant is that this is still a bug. Achievements should be synced to the google account with no matter when you linked it. And in my case I believe that I linked my google account to the game before I finished the world but also maybe before developers introduced the achievement for this completion.
Anyway I already notified support about this issue. So if anyone have the same issue now they can do the same (that was the whole point of this thread :-) ).

Thank you for your replies!
Message 5 of 7 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Google Play is also missing Big Wave Beach in my account as well - I just checked it out of curiousity.

Message 6 of 7 (397 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Google Play is also missing Big Wave Beach in my account as well - I just checked it out of curiousity.

Message 7 of 7 (397 Views)