Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Missing achievement for completing "big wave beach" world (Android

by lawmfw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing achievement for completing "big wave beach" world (Android)

★★★★★ Newbie
Screenshot_20181129-032813.png
Message 1 of 7 (163 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Newbie
Yes, sure.
What I meant is that this is still a bug. Achievements should be synced to the google account with no matter when you linked it. And in my case I believe that I linked my google account to the game before I finished the world but also maybe before developers introduced the achievement for this completion.
Anyway I already notified support about this issue. So if anyone have the same issue now they can do the same (that was the whole point of this thread :-) ).

Thank you for your replies!

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (104 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

That looks like a Google play achievement, not an EA one and if you completed it before you opened your Google play account then it wouldn't have registered.

You don't actually get anything with a Google play account except for XP and a listing on their league tables and a virtual badge.

Message 2 of 7 (152 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hi.
Yes, you are right - it does not give me anything except satisfaction :-)
But I guess I linked my Google account to the game a long time ago judging by date of other achievements and by amount of achievements.
Thanks for your reply!
Message 3 of 7 (149 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Could you mark it as answered please?

Message 4 of 7 (142 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yes, sure.
What I meant is that this is still a bug. Achievements should be synced to the google account with no matter when you linked it. And in my case I believe that I linked my google account to the game before I finished the world but also maybe before developers introduced the achievement for this completion.
Anyway I already notified support about this issue. So if anyone have the same issue now they can do the same (that was the whole point of this thread :-) ).

Thank you for your replies!
Message 5 of 7 (105 Views)

★★★ Guide

Google Play is also missing Big Wave Beach in my account as well - I just checked it out of curiousity.

Message 6 of 7 (94 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

Google Play is also missing Big Wave Beach in my account as well - I just checked it out of curiousity.

Message 7 of 7 (94 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help