Re: Missing Verified Purchase...EA Support Has Not Helped!

by kcocopink2

Original Post

★ Apprentice

@qekf40o5qj75  my Spanish isn't very good. I think you're saying you had a similar issue?

Message 31 of 49 (272 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@kcocopink2 that's right!! it appears to me "resetting purchases" and they don't deliver what I bought, but they already charged my credit card
Message 32 of 49 (263 Views)

★ Apprentice

@qekf40o5qj75 @EA_Aljo @StormyHeather11 @MAGICDAVESHROOM @HenryThePear Hey guys...Finally got my coins!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am!!! Thank you all for the advice and support! 

Screenshot_20210918-084402.png
Screenshot_20210918-085356.png
Message 33 of 49 (246 Views)

★ Apprentice

@qekf40o5qj75 I wish I could tell you there was an easy solution my friend. But you have to open a ticket and go through the back and forth I did. They need a screenshot of the email you receive from Google play receipt, your player ID from the game, the verified purchase in Google play with your email address showing, the address bar has to be showing, your first second and third nerves...because they will get on every last one of them! Be persistent and don't give up! Keep emailing. You can try them on FB and/or Twitter but they didn't work for me as you can see in this thread. I wish you all the luck!

Message 34 of 49 (228 Views)

Community Manager

@kcocopink2 

You're very welcome! I'm really glad this finally got resolved and apologize for how long that took. If you have any other issues, please reach out again. Have fun and stay safe Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 35 of 49 (207 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I made a purchase on May 15 that I still have not received. I provided all information requested and nothing. I tweeted EA Help about it after a month and they told me to "be patient" and that they were "investigating." They have my money, but I don't have the content. Foolishly, I made another purchase in June and I don't have that either. I provided all the proof of my purchase and they have ignored me.

Message 36 of 49 (190 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I haven't gotten any help and I've been waiting for over 4 months now. There is no option to contact anyone. 

Message 37 of 49 (191 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I contacted EA Help through Twitter after a month and was told to "be patient" and that my case was being "investigated." It's now been 4 months since I started my case and radio silence. I've received no help. 

Message 38 of 49 (192 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Good luck! I contacted them on Twitter after a month and was to "be patient" and that they were "investigating." That was in June 2021 for a purchase I made in May 2021.  It's currently September 2021 and I still don't have resolution.

Message 39 of 49 (181 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@StormyHeather11 Amazed you actually got resolution! I'm still waiting. I've sent countless documentation and nothing. When I contacted them on Twitter they told me to "be patient" and that they were "investigating." The last I heard from them was in June. What is to investigate? I provided proof of purchase numerous times. They have my money.
Message 40 of 49 (180 Views)