Re: Missing Verified Purchase...EA Support Has Not Helped!

by kcocopink2

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Yet another email with another rep! When will it end. 

Message 11 of 49 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@kcocopink2 Be patient, I had been on through several cases until they helped me
Message 12 of 49 (282 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear 

@kcocopink2 

I suspect that EA HELP don't have authority to deal with cash purchase problems, over 3 years I've had many missing content cases that usually got resolved but I've never had one that involved money.

Message 13 of 49 (279 Views)

Community Manager

@kcocopink2 

Normally, this can be handled with one phone call. I'm very sorry that option isn't showing up for you when submitting a new case. It could be related to the selections you're making when creating the case. I see you're still working with an advisor though so if you don't want to try requesting a callback, they should get you handled through email.

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 49 (270 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Aljo 

Unfortunately email is the only option we have to contact EA HELP, pvz2 is mainly a smartphone/ tablet game so live chat isn't an option.

There was a telephone option but that disappeared.

I suspect EA HELP is an indian call center operation and India has been hit hard by covid.

The issues I raised in my post are long term issues, the restore purchases bug was a harmless but slightly annoying bug that eventually went away by itself but because ea/popcap never fixed it, it has now mutated into a bug that is holding in app purchases in limbo. 

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL EA FORUM, there should be a full time moderator that understands the game and can answer questions. 

Pvz2 might be an old franchise but it's players still need proper support. 

Message 15 of 49 (264 Views)

Community Manager

@MAGICDAVESHROOM 

The reason we can't help with this is due to privacy concerns. We can't verify ownership of accounts so we can't discuss account details here. So, we have to refer you to support for assistance. Did you try Twitter/Facebook help? That might go a little smoother.

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 49 (261 Views)

★ Apprentice

So it's supposed to be "safer" for me to discuss a money issue on social media as opposed to the emails I've already been sending? I don't see how that makes sense. But thank you.

Message 17 of 49 (251 Views)

★ Apprentice

My restore purchases bug has not gone away and this explains why. Thank you! I totally agree that we absolutely still need support because we're still playing the game. There are still updates. 

Message 18 of 49 (250 Views)

Community Manager

@kcocopink2 

They will work with you in private messages. Your account information is not discussed publicly.

Aljo.png
Message 19 of 49 (244 Views)

★ Apprentice

Copy that! Would you believe someone else sent another email saying they can't validate??? I'm like what do you need...blood? The actual card? God to come down and say it's legit?? So over this! It's the multiple emails from different people asking for the same thing that is frustrating! 

Message 20 of 49 (233 Views)