Re: Missing Verified Purchase...EA Support Has Not Helped!

by StormyHeather11

Original Post

Missing Verified Purchase...EA Support Has Not Helped!

★ Apprentice

On September 5th, 2021, I purchased the 50000 coin pack for $21.19 ($19.99 +tax). The 50000 credits were never applied to my account. I created a ticket and sent screenshots of my player ID, the verified purchase from Google Play, my Google Play email receipt, as well as a screenshot of my coin balance in game. I got a response saying they need it from PC. So I went back and did it from my PC. I have received several emails from 4 different ppl contacting me for the same information. I get the  "we need to see your email address", "we need to see the address bar", "this looks like a mobile screenshot, please take a screenshot of the email with making sure all the details show uncropped", "We need it to be full screen"...and more excuses. I told them it has all the information you need. It's cropped for my security of other items that are showing. They sent me a link with examples and my pictures are the same as the examples!! I still have not received my coins or a refund. The last two emails I sent, I requested to speak with a manager or have this issue escalated. NO RESPONSE. There is no chat and you can forget about calling them. I bet they are counting on ppl to forget about it and eat the loss. NO! Someone needs to contact me or we can take this to the BBB. This is absolutely ridiculous! Why do I have to send my personal information to 4-5 different people to get this resolved?

Message 1 of 49 (1,506 Views)

★ Guide

@kcocopink2 I've had TWO open cases since mid-May for two missing bundles I properly purchased.  EA HELPless has been horrible and non-responsive.  I went to look at my cases today and they were marked CLOSED - with no notice to me and with NO RESOLUTION.  I only want my two pea vine bundles.  

At this point, I am frustrated beyond belief.  I've played this game for YEARS.  The way the EA HELPless has handled this is the worst customer service I have ever encountered.

I would get endless stupid emails asking if my problem was resolved, I'd answer "no" and then 2-3-4 weeks later, I'd get another email from some random "EA HELPless" person asking if my problem was resolved.  It is an endless loop of stupid emails from EA HELPless that go no where.

Message 2 of 49 (1,471 Views)

Community Manager

HI there, @kcocopink2.

You should be able to open a chat or request a callback by opening a case here. Are those options not showing up for you?

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 49 (1,471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo No. I do not have that option. I've been through this before. It takes me to my ticket, asks me to resume, then asks me to input all my information and then says send email. Same process I did before. I went back and did it again and sent the corrected attachments through there. Yet another email today from the 5th person asking for the same thing! I asked of they were a manager. I replied right back. No response

Message 4 of 49 (1,461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@StormyHeather11 @It's unbelievable how they "handle" this! I too have been playing this game from the first iteration. Love it. Lost a couple of phones and made sure that every new one I've gotten has this game on it. Got it for PC too! It sucks!!! I just want my coins!!! Or give me my refund! It wasn't purchased with fake money. These are real dollars

Message 5 of 49 (1,462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@StormyHeather11 Oh I also had 2 closed cases with them one for missing items purchased on a phone that stopped working...like characters and specials. They basically told me there's nothing they could do and wanted to give me 15k coins only. I'm like I paid more for the missing items!!! At least make it worth my while...100k in coins maybe? I would have to repurchase everything and I just couldn't afford to do that

Message 6 of 49 (1,457 Views)

★ Guide

@kcocopink2 @EA_Aljo  I have also been told to resubmit documents and to remove documents - even after providing the requested documents.  I would think that EA HELPless would know their own rules that we cannot remove submitted documents, only someone from EA HELPless can do that.  

I just get the same three form emails over and over from 10 different EA HELPless drones.  I respond and have to wait 2-3 weeks before I receive a response, with the same form email I just responded to.  

It is ridiculous.  Since I joined this forum, the number of problems that people have had with the "restore purchase" glitch and the fact that EA takes the money but does not provide the content has increased a lot.  It looks like a minor bug that has gone out of control and EA refuses to update anyone as to the status of any fix.  I have not been able to purchase any new plant since pea vine bundle.  I typically purchase every new plant that is released, but have not been able to since the restore glitch and Daisy of Doom became a function of the game.

Message 7 of 49 (1,442 Views)

Community Manager

@kcocopink2 

It's really odd you're not getting those options. You could try contacting our help through Twitter or Facebook. They may be able to assist better with this.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 49 (1,435 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks for trying. I will try them on social media and hope for the best. 

Message 9 of 49 (1,425 Views)

Community Manager

@kcocopink2 

You're very welcome. Please reach out again if there's anything else you need help with.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 49 (1,422 Views)