Missing Google Play Services

by FeisCEO

Original Post

Missing Google Play Services

★★★ Newbie

It says "" plants vs zombies, 2 requires missing Google Play services. Please contact the developer for asdisstance". How to resolve? 

Screenshot_20200304-201853.png
Message 1 of 12 (2,993 Views)

Re: Missing Google Play Services

★★★★★ Expert
@FeisCEO Yes, we all know that. If you look down, there are a few threads on this. EA is aware of this as well. In the meanwhile, take a picture of your player ID (DO NOT POST IT HERE, KEEP IT YOURSELF) and if you are not already register with email on EA cloud, i suggest you do that as your alternative form of backup.
Message 2 of 12 (2,973 Views)

★ Novice

Now well and my achievements? I'm close to beat all and without Google Play Games I couldn't. Also when I open the game it only can run with Google Play Games connection, not with other platform. Any solution until now? Please this is hurry get solved... 

Message 3 of 12 (2,825 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Gaalex1 Not having achievements is a minor thing as compared to the main function of googleplay saving your progress. There is still no fix to this but to ensure your progress is saved in another way, please save it via EA cloud as well. The little cloud button on the bottom left in your main screen.
Message 4 of 12 (2,806 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This issue needs a sticky THREAD I  it doubt it will help but it could help some lol. 

Message 5 of 12 (2,795 Views)

★ Novice

Well... Whatever... Thanks for your answer. Greetings. 

Message 6 of 12 (2,745 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Perfume-shroom92 Where's the player ID located on?
Message 7 of 12 (2,326 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eric9857tta If you go to settings, then click build version, you will see it there Standard smile
Message 8 of 12 (2,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Perfume-shroom92 founded thanks a lot
Message 9 of 12 (2,180 Views)

★ Novice
@Perfume-shroom92 Any idea when this will be fixed?
Message 10 of 12 (2,141 Views)