Mint plants

by Yevhen23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mint plants

★★★ Novice

Hello everyone! Tell me please, is it possible to somehow get all the new plants? Such as winter-mint, appease-mint etc. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (352 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mint plants

★★★★★ Expert

A new powermint is released once a month, appeasemint has another week to go then a new one will come out.

Every so often EA will hold an improve-mint event where previously released powermints and their seed packets are made available so players can upgrade and buy powermints they may have missed.

Only EA knows when the next one will be (if at all) and they are very bad at keeping us informed.

Just remember some powermints are better than others.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (345 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

@Yevhen23 wrote:

Hello everyone! Tell me please, is it possible to somehow get all the new plants? Such as winter-mint, appease-mint etc. Thank you.

I'm afraid you'll just have to wait until EA/Popcap decides to offer them up again.

Usually they're released at the rate of a new one per month, but a while back they did bring all the earlier Mint plants back for a week.

If you get lucky they might decide to repeat that event. Otherwise you may have to wait until the final Mint plant is released and they start to cycle through them again.

That could result in a wait of around 3 to 4 months before Fila-Mint reappears.

Message 2 of 3 (346 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

A new powermint is released once a month, appeasemint has another week to go then a new one will come out.

Every so often EA will hold an improve-mint event where previously released powermints and their seed packets are made available so players can upgrade and buy powermints they may have missed.

Only EA knows when the next one will be (if at all) and they are very bad at keeping us informed.

Just remember some powermints are better than others.

Message 3 of 3 (346 Views)