Mint Advice, pleaze?

by AuntySocialite

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mint Advice, pleaze?

★★★★ Guide

I'm asking an already-asked question because the posts I've read don't concern the mints I'm interested in.

I only have enough mints to buy one, the 2 I'm stuck between are Bombard-mint & Arma-mint.

Have read advice to pick according to my favourite plants to play with, but both these plant families contain plants I love using.

Thank you in advance! (may you reach the league of your heart's desire)

Message 1 of 7 (586 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mint Advice, pleaze?

★★★★★ Expert

Spearmint - put it down and pick it up for quick SUN

put it down and it gives you time to setup defenses and collect SUN for your favorite offensive plant (like using Potato Mine but gives the added benefit of collecting SUN once you do not require it anymore)

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (559 Views)

All Replies

Champion

I would take Bombard-mint as apart from killing zombies, it could also be used in defrosting and clearing tombstones.

Message 2 of 7 (577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Bombard-mint for sure for the same reasons quoted by @eieio_31310. I haven't used Arma-mint at all since acquiring it. (Not even in Adventure mode.)

Message 3 of 7 (565 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Spearmint - put it down and pick it up for quick SUN

put it down and it gives you time to setup defenses and collect SUN for your favorite offensive plant (like using Potato Mine but gives the added benefit of collecting SUN once you do not require it anymore)

Message 4 of 7 (560 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thank you, everyone, for your time & for being kind in your answers - see yall on the Battlefield (not if you see me first, lol)

Gx

Message 5 of 7 (544 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It would be great if EA could have more mints as featured plants in Battlez so we could try as the info given for each is minimal - I've only been playing since last November so I may have missed such events, to my detri-mint...

Message 6 of 7 (541 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Bombardmint is probably a better bet than armamint, 3 explosions at level 1 is probably better than the boost your plants get from armamint.

Message 7 of 7 (527 Views)