Re: Mini Games and Ultimate Battles music

by Saeed_blover

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mini Games and Ultimate Battles music

★★★★ Novice

Hello, PopCap guys,

I’ve been playing through the game a second time recently, and finding that the music now is sooooo boring, like a same song single cycling.

I remembered that you did this in 6.2.1, and I reported the problem through your Twitter, but nothing was solved, then I quit the game.

Years later, now, I’m downloading the game back, and only finding that nothing solved during the years.

Put back ‪Ultimate Battle and Mini Games music in PvZ2 plz!

That experience’s awful. I know that you do it cause you want to make the game smaller in size, but the experience sucks.‬

You guys can definitely find a better way to solve the size problem, but not to delete the music plz.

Thank you so much!

Message 1 of 14 (1,553 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Mastiff_QAQ. This is an old game, over ten seven years old now, there has been many add-ons over the years and the size of the game is way over the average already.  EA staffs seldom appear on this forum but even if they did, I doubt very much they will be motivated to make any changes to bring back the music as their main focus is make more $$$ by introducing more new plants.  

Now if you are interested in listening to the original music tracks (I do personally as well and I also like to play it loud via my HIFi system ), I would second @HenryThePear suggestion to download the tracks and getting a choice to select which ever track you like to listen to while playing the game. 

EDIT.  Correction.  I have got PVZ and PVZ2 mixed up, the original PVZ was released in 2009 and PVZ2 was released in 2013.

View in thread

Message 8 of 14 (1,498 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Mastiff_QAQwhat should I do? Tell EA this.
The size of the game is now better than before.

Message 2 of 14 (1,544 Views)

★★★★ Novice
How about a selective music pack for users to choose if they want the music?
Or deleting unused resources like festival zombies should be a better way as well.
They have so many ways to solve the problem, but not deleting the music, ‘cause music really effects the game experience. Nobody wants to listen to a same song all along during their time adventure, right?
Message 3 of 14 (1,535 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Mastiff_QAQ if you don't like that then go play ECLISE or IZM mode they have all the music lol
Message 4 of 14 (1,532 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@HenryThePear 1. The decision is bad, ‘cause they can delete so many other things instead of music, which effects the game experience badly. You’ll know the pain when you play a world straight along.
2. I’m an iPad user, how do I turn to those mods?
Message 5 of 14 (1,524 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Mastiff_QAQ 1. How can we know about it,we don't work for EA. If you look at the useful link thread there is a link to the pvzsoundtrack then you can all download it and listen while you are playing.
2. Using emulators on your PC if you have it and install those mods
Message 6 of 14 (1,518 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@HenryThePear Look, I just want to let workers of EA see this, not you. Thank you for helping.
Message 7 of 14 (1,515 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Mastiff_QAQ. This is an old game, over ten seven years old now, there has been many add-ons over the years and the size of the game is way over the average already.  EA staffs seldom appear on this forum but even if they did, I doubt very much they will be motivated to make any changes to bring back the music as their main focus is make more $$$ by introducing more new plants.  

Now if you are interested in listening to the original music tracks (I do personally as well and I also like to play it loud via my HIFi system ), I would second @HenryThePear suggestion to download the tracks and getting a choice to select which ever track you like to listen to while playing the game. 

EDIT.  Correction.  I have got PVZ and PVZ2 mixed up, the original PVZ was released in 2009 and PVZ2 was released in 2013.

Message 8 of 14 (1,499 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@eieio_31310 Thank you for your patient explanation. I understand what you mean now. Guess that playing the OST while playing is the only way now. Thanks for helping me!☺️
Message 9 of 14 (1,491 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Mastiff_QAQ  The full soundtrack is available as a zip file in the useful links thread if you want to play it thanks to Sergeant  Tuepah.

This is @eieio_31310 's idea of a stereo, and mrs eieio is getting him two more for Christmas so he can have Quadrophonic sound (all that winding up! He he he!)

20201107_172638.jpg
Message 10 of 14 (1,482 Views)