Re: Merge flowers vs zombies appears to be a complete rip off of plants Vs. Zomb

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Merge flowers vs zombies appears to be a complete rip off of plants Vs. Zombies

★★★★★ Newbie

One studio game, a game developer on the google play store, has created a game that appears to be a complete rip-off of Plants vs. Zombies. It is titled "Merge Flowers vs. Zombies". I do not know if there were any legal agreements between EA and One Game Studio, but from what I can see this game looks like a complete rip-off of your PvZ game. I hope this is helpful.

Screenshot_20190904-122640_Google Play Store.jpg
Message 1 of 13 (2,431 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Merge flowers vs zombies appears to be a complete rip off of plants Vs. Zomb

★★★★★ Expert

@thebluedragon17 wrote:

I wouldnt be surprised if thats on reddit. I however am just wondering if EA and Popcap themselves know about it.

They do, it's just difficult to take legal action because of where the studio is based.

View in thread

Message 5 of 13 (2,404 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Accidently said "One Game Studio". The company is actually called "One Sudio Game". Should be visible in the screenshot though.

Message 2 of 13 (2,425 Views)

Message 3 of 13 (2,423 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I wouldnt be surprised if thats on reddit. I however am just wondering if EA and Popcap themselves know about it.

Message 4 of 13 (2,419 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@thebluedragon17 wrote:

They do, it's just difficult to take legal action because of where the studio is based.

Message 5 of 13 (2,405 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

O, thanks for responding. I had just been wondering if EA knew or not. I'm sure they have copyright agents that informed them already. Just looking out for Popcap. It makes me very upset that someone would steal their hard work and turn it into a cash grab.

Message 6 of 13 (2,392 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@thebluedragon17 wrote:

Just looking out for Popcap. It makes me very upset that someone would steal their hard work and turn it into a cash grab.

For some reason I had to smile when I read the last sentence^^ 😂

Message 7 of 13 (2,361 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Not sure how to respond to that xD

Message 8 of 13 (2,354 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

@thebluedragon17 wrote:

Just looking out for Popcap. It makes me very upset that someone would steal their hard work and turn it into a cash grab.

For some reason I had to smile when I read the last sentence^^ 😂

Me too...😅

Message 9 of 13 (2,352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I'm having a good chuckle over the entire exchange !  ROFL LMAO

Smiley Face.jpg
Message 10 of 13 (2,337 Views)