MY ACCOUNT GOT ERASED!

by cruztyzhark

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MY ACCOUNT GOT ERASED!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Can someone please help me get my account back?? I paid $15.00 to get new plants (grapeshot, imitator, and toadstool) and now it’s all gone!! I don’t know what happened. I just went on my phone this morning and it was completely blank! I already finished most of the game already. PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEE! ☹️

Message 1 of 8 (854 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MY ACCOUNT GOT ERASED!

★★★★★ Expert

Go to settings/ apps/ pvz2/ storage/ data and delete the data file. Try opening it through the google play store and if that doesn't work you will have to contact EA help center with your player id number.

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (825 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

If you have your player i.d. number EA help center (below) can restore your missing profile.

Before that as you say it's disappeared completely try reinstalling it, apple store and google play both save your player data and should restore it as part of the installation process.

Message 2 of 8 (845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I reinstalled the app and it just started off new like it would if I haven’t played it before. Google play didn’t save it I guess.

Message 3 of 8 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Go to settings/ apps/ pvz2/ storage/ data and delete the data file. Try opening it through the google play store and if that doesn't work you will have to contact EA help center with your player id number.

Message 4 of 8 (826 Views)

★ Novice

Hi! I have tried your method as well, but when I open the app, set my age and do the other stuff, I do not see my lost account as one of the options. Today I also wrote to the support team Do you maybe have any other suggestions or is it best to wait for the answer from the support team?

Message 5 of 8 (628 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@WinterComet5 

If you signed up with EA's email registration scheme you could tap on the cloud on the bottom left of the loading screen and get them to send a unique code to recover your account, otherwise if you gave EA HELP the original  player i.d. number associated with your account they can restore your account but it takes a while.

Normally when you reinstall the apple store or Google play will download your gamedata and give you a choice between a new start from scratch account with a new player id or your existing account (i have Cropped it to hide my player id).

20200718_220122.jpg
Message 6 of 8 (611 Views)

★ Novice

First of all, thanks for help! I really appreciate your support...

But I have a bit of a problem: I remember the name of the lost account and have connected it through google play and gmail, but it won't show the account as an option when I try recovering it. It is also worth mentioning that I do not remember the id of the deleted account, so could there be a way to recover that as well?

Thanks!

WinterComet5

Message 7 of 8 (565 Views)

★ Novice

Update: Apparently, the game saved the Arena progress from my deleted account (when I unlocked the gamemode I was already on the rank when the game crashed), but did not save my progression on the world and my previously unlocked plants.

Message 8 of 8 (541 Views)