MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossDo you aim to have high level plants for your 2nd profile? i hope i can pass mid levels in the future!
I will consider having a level 1 account if the condition is right Standard smile

No, I will make my 2nd profile a level 5 profile for two reasons:

1. The seasonal plants 'end' at level 5 so I don't have the need to grind if seed packets for them are released or spend a sh*t ton of gems to upgrade them further
  2. IMO with good game play and the right strategy level 5 plants can compete with max level plants in Jade League

6.5M

Message 751 of 4,286 (341 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Forgot to grab a video. But I managed to break 5mil

thanks a lot for the vid,Powertoss! Standard smile

F42ECFD3-7D68-4EE9-9C94-874E8269523E.png
Message 752 of 4,286 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossDo you aim to have high level plants for your 2nd profile? i hope i can pass mid levels in the future!
I will consider having a level 1 account if the condition is right Standard smile

No, I will make my 2nd profile a level 5 profile for two reasons:

1. The seasonal plants 'end' at level 5 so I don't have the need to grind if seed packets for them are released or spend a sh*t ton of gems to upgrade them further
  2. IMO with good game play and the right strategy level 5 plants can compete with max level plants in Jade League

6.5M

It is nice to only have to grind the Seasonal plants now. All my Profiles are pretty much done leveling 😊

Message 753 of 4,286 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ  With the levels of my plants I do not think i could achieve 6mil.. in both laser bean and imp pear setup

my pokra is almost lv3 now.

Message 754 of 4,286 (257 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:

@FantastiXxPVZ  With the levels of my plants I do not think i could achieve 6mil.. in both laser bean and imp pear setup

my pokra is almost lv3 now.

Maybe you can score higher with level 3 Pokra Wink Just try to keep the spearmint going. You still need some good RNG with the tombstones. When I was able to defeat the Cardio 3 times with my level 1 profile I got sooo much plants food my LBs and Pokras were basically boosted the entire time during the final Cardio.

Message 755 of 4,286 (223 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@PowerToss wrote:

I just start with 6 MFs. I think this is enough. I also add Pokra on C4 during the match to quickly destroy the tombstones. I can keep Spear-mint going during the entire match in almost every game. I just played two matches and recorded them. The first one was 5.7M and the second over 6M. You can watch it here if you want: https://streamable.com/bqgkl

Thanks for sharing your videos @PowerToss  and @FantastiXxPVZ ! I have to take my words back and had fun playing with Blastberry Vine in my line up, scoring highest 5.9mil. Just managed to get Pokra to level 3 tonight so will try this one out tmw.

Message 756 of 4,286 (219 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss i need 15 crowns more for lv3 pokra.. so might give it tomorrow.
Message 757 of 4,286 (214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

FIrst try with pokra lv3,hopefully I can go higher Standard smile !

0A1CA72D-2058-4CE4-A277-75A965411FF4.png
Message 758 of 4,286 (204 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Nice score! I think I can get my Pokra to level 4 tomorrow...but I still need ~25 matches Standard smile

Message 759 of 4,286 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Level 3 Pokra :D Highest score so far. Could go higher I'm sure, still had 1 plant food left...

Week 80 Arena.jpg
Message 760 of 4,286 (271 Views)