MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

★★★ Guide

@PowerToss wrote:

It's probably best for mids to just let Z-Mech do his thing like it was last time. Got this on my third try and I'm sure it can go higher (I got a penalty).

3M Level 5 Plants

What among these plants incur a penalty?

Should I be wary of Z-mech's rocket destroying my Chard Guards?

MyCG+Blover strat also seemed to rake penalties, but I thought CG doesn't incur penalty 😣

Message 2671 of 4,287 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ForestOutlook CG destroyed don’t incur penalties. When penalties happen the ZDL and basic zombie point drop(from 2500 to 2000 in jade league).
Message 2672 of 4,287 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ForestOutlook Yep. @HenryThePear is correct. None of this plants incur a penalty. You can ignore Z-Mech's rockets. I got a penalty because a Zombie was teleported to C1 and triggered a lawnmower :/

@jeffypop1978 This is a recording of the 4.1M score: https://streamable.com/ajki9f but it is better to plant CG on C1 instead of C3. I go run-over towards the end. Your score will be way lower if your Blover, Stallia or Chard Guard is below level 5.

Message 2673 of 4,287 (332 Views)

★★★ Pro

@PowerToss you make it look so easy !!

Think I'll enter in the last day coz I'm not really enjoying this Arena

Could barely get 1.5m in practice

Altho unable to join the leaderboard now, I can easily defeat Zmech in practice :D

Getting 2m .... Woohoo !!

Message 2674 of 4,287 (289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HypnoDjurrePowertoss makes everything looks easy.... xDD I just scrap through 1 million in practice....but i don't want to give up my free gauntlets... at the same time, i also hate this arena... ahh... x(

Message 2675 of 4,287 (278 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Perfume-shroom92 you're awake!!! I got 1.7mil with Caulipower and Blovering in practice... I really can't be blovered with doing this tournament. Will collect my ad gems and that's it for the next few days. Just glad I managed to buy some Shine Vine seeds since I'm doing it for time convenience.
Message 2676 of 4,287 (276 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RogueYumei hahahaha yes i am~~ its 12.30pm Uk time Wink my SV is now level 5 and with all the season rewards, it will be level 6 so i am not going to worry about it. But me and blover doesn't seem to get on well, maybe because he keeps blowing my perfume away.... xD
Message 2677 of 4,287 (273 Views)

Champion

@Perfume-shroom92   Now it is my turn to envy your level 5 Shine Vine as I have not gathered enough seeds to unlock mine.  Embarrassed

Message 2678 of 4,287 (216 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 *sneeze* its actually thanks to PP. I have only reached 300 crowns in seasons xD
Message 2679 of 4,287 (211 Views)

Champion

Bless you.  I have not been lucky with pinata party and most I got was x25 + x3 SV seeds.  I have been gathering gems from zomboss in Penny's Pursuit.  

Message 2680 of 4,287 (194 Views)