MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

★★★★★ Expert

Nice work guys! I still got some work ahead of me...

I tried a F2P version of the Witch Hazel load-out but was not too successful yet. I don't quite understand why this doesn't achieve similar scores. I mean, Grimrose and Witch Hazel should suit the same purpose. Or is it the animation that takes too long? Or the missing magnet-shroom?!

1.6M.PNG

Message 231 of 4,286 (286 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You guys are all skillful ^_^ . I gonna sit out this tournament since I am so busy and also needto get demoted soon.

Message 232 of 4,286 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FantastiXxPVZ Lol your league is less grindy than mines. A lot of ppl i my league has gotten over 500 crowns
Message 233 of 4,286 (346 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@HenryThePear  Fantastix has 1640 crowns o.O grats on your hard work

Ahh I get it now... with multiple profiles, you get multiple times to do Arena! ^^

Message 234 of 4,286 (332 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RogueYumei So much gauntlets they have earned.. I am a F2P player so I only have about 100 gauntlets,not enough for grinding too much Frown
Message 235 of 4,286 (319 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Use Tile Turnips with Grimrose...might help out.

WH was better than Caulipower since the Zombies disappear with WH to trigger then next wave quicker

Cauli takes a little longer to vanquish the remaining Zombies

My Bronze league is so laid back...only one grinder staying with me at the top.  The reduced rewards are pathetic but BV is not very interesting anyway so I will move back up this week and take advantage of the shorter battle time to gather crowns.

Message 236 of 4,286 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Have you tried wh and toadstool? I got up to 1.7m level 10.

Message 237 of 4,286 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumei wrote:

@HenryThePear  Fantastix has 1640 crowns o.O grats on your hard work

Ahh I get it now... with multiple profiles, you get multiple times to do Arena! ^^

Yes, multiple profiles feed into my Arena Crowns. Then at the end I just have to select the profile I want to collect. 😉👍

Message 238 of 4,286 (301 Views)

Champion

@PowerToss wrote:

Nice work guys! I still got some work ahead of me...

I tried a F2P version of the Witch Hazel load-out but was not too successful yet. I don't quite understand why this doesn't achieve similar scores. I mean, Grimrose and Witch Hazel should suit the same purpose. Or is it the animation that takes too long? Or the missing magnet-shroom?!

1.6M.PNG

I thought Grimrose disappears after certain number of attacks, maybe filling the Arena with lots of Snap Peas gives a better result (as they do not disappear after attacks)?

Message 239 of 4,286 (292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

I thought Grimrose disappears after certain number of attacks, maybe filling the Arena with lots of Snap Peas gives a better result (as they do not disappear after attacks)?

Very nice idea!!!! Standard smile I'm going to test it later

EDIT: Ahh...I don't have Snap Pea on my mid level profile :/ Well, i can give it a shot on my level 1 profile

Message 240 of 4,286 (278 Views)