MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 wrote:
@FantastiXxPVZI think if you put your torchwood down first before the game starts, it wouldn't be boosted. But if you do it after, then the flame will turn blue?

True, but I feel that would be a waste of Sun, because at Level 3, the Threepeaters are expensive and I only need them to catch imps.

Message 2321 of 4,286 (355 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FantastiXxPVZ I agree~~~ no, i am just saying because i thought you don't know the reason XD your strat with the TW didn't really work for me in the non-boosted match, but works excellent for the boosted one X)
Message 2322 of 4,286 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Level 5 plants can compete with Mastery Plants in the Boosterama Standard smile They are going to fix the recharge time of Appease-mint today...so we might be able to score a little higher.

Week 98 - Torchwood (Boosterama)

2.2M Level 5 Plants

Message 2323 of 4,286 (319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PowerTossvery nice score! for some reason I could not break 2,2 M in boosterama. is it RNG or i am killing the zombies waves too fast?

Message 2324 of 4,286 (311 Views)

★★★ Pro

Jeez, haven't joined tourney yet, practiced a couple of times, but haven't been able to break 1m

In the normal one I averaged 1.3 to 1.5m, with close to 1.8m as my highest

Weird tourney

Message 2325 of 4,286 (234 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@HypnoDjurre I think it is only RNG now. Nothing else matters.
Message 2326 of 4,286 (227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HypnoDjurre wrote:

Jeez, haven't joined tourney yet, practiced a couple of times, but haven't been able to break 1m

In the normal one I averaged 1.3 to 1.5m, with close to 1.8m as my highest

Weird tourney

Your ZDL (Zombie difficultly level) is probably set to 500 basic zombie points because you haven't joined Arena. You can easily tell by watching the scores that pop up when you kill the first zombie. In Jade League it should be 2,500 points.

Message 2327 of 4,286 (220 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I stopped using Practice Room altogether...y'all find good strategies I can adapt as I go along in Arena (adapt only if need be)

Message 2328 of 4,286 (216 Views)

★★★ Pro

@PowerToss 

It was indeed Soil league scores

I've switched to spear and enchantmint, coz I really wasn't using reinforce+blover

Getting consistent scores of 1.6 to 1.8m 

Altho with blover I got a fluke score of 2m, no idea how that happened ...

Schermafbeelding_20200124-204556.png
Schermafbeelding_20200125-115922.png
Message 2329 of 4,286 (169 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HypnoDjurre In theory Blover+R-mint should score higher. Here is the reason why:

When you kill a protected Zombie you get scores for their armor and for the basic zombie. For instance a Buckethead Zombie is worth (2,500 basic zombie points + 12,250 points for the armor).

• Blover is bugged, so when you kill the Buckethead with Blover+R-mint you get basic zombie points twice: 2,500 + 2,500 + 12,250 points = 17,250 points
  • Enchant-mint is bugged and you only get points for the basic zombie and not for the armor: 2,500 points
  • Bombard-mint is bugged and you only get points for the basic zombie and not for the armor: 2,500 points
  • The other mints work and you get basic zombie and armor points: 2,500 + 12,250 points = 14,250 points

So I recommend to not use Bombard-mint or Enchantmint...because every time you kill a protected zombie with it you miss out A LOT of points.

Message 2330 of 4,286 (160 Views)