MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:

Seeing next week Witch Hazel i really doubt whether we could get higher score :/

We will have a huge difference between Mastery Level Plants scoring 10M and mid level scoring 3M :/ No idea yet what the best strategy for level 1 plants will be since Blover seems to be banned and Gargs are almost undestroyable 

Message 1791 of 4,286 (289 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Maybe a White Brocolli strat with Enchant mint .. hmm i guess so
Practice starts at about 4 hours later and I will be sleeping then ><
Message 1792 of 4,286 (279 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossMaybe a White Brocolli strat with Enchant mint .. hmm i guess so
Practice starts at about 4 hours later and I will be sleeping then ><

You don't get score for the armor when you use White Brocolli and armor score is huge in the next tournament (~40k+ for one helmet)....so you would have to get really lucky that WB only hypnotizes the Gargs.

My first guess is MF, Imp-Pear, Shadow Pea, TT, PPM for mids...but we will see  Standard smile

Message 1793 of 4,286 (272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

my PPM TT is level 10 so I guess it is not mid range anymore :D

also I have just levelled up PPM from 5 to 7 Standard smile 

Message 1794 of 4,286 (257 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I wonder what plants i can use considering witch hazel is not the most effective plant out there... :/

Message 1795 of 4,286 (234 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Have anyone tried the new level? I did.... *face palm* I actually have no idea what combination to use so was just testing out with moonflower, dusk lobber. Took the enchant mint for fun. The only thing that I found works was when the garg came out, dump the enchant mint  down. I manage to hypnotise 2 garg before i quit, not sure that is the best way for this game to go XD

Message 1796 of 4,286 (214 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 Definitely a way to deal with the Gargs 🙂 What was your score? I just played a few matches and got ~2.1M with level 5 plants and ~1.2M with level 1 plants  

Message 1797 of 4,286 (200 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss You have to tell me a right combination again XD my score is basically very very low. I did try pps but i found its very effective in pushing them back but not really killing them. Well it takes forever to kill them....
Message 1798 of 4,286 (198 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 Which of the Seedium Plants do you have? Do you have Imp-Pear? 

Message 1799 of 4,286 (195 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Nope....definitely not imp pear.... I don' have much seediums... I only got to about 400-500k. I am not overrun or anything, i just seem to have problems killing them XD I used pps, primal mine, cherry bomb and like potato mine (probably not the best) but really no idea what is supposed to work better.
Message 1800 of 4,286 (180 Views)