MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

★★★★★ Expert
@HypnoDjurre Wow......that is some scores in jade. The 1st person in my league (gold) have just unlock pumpkin XD and I am far from that.... XDD
Message 1771 of 4,286 (222 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Nice! I'd say lose the last one on purpose but there might be Aloe seeds in the nut cracker pinata Wink

Message 1772 of 4,286 (222 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss I still haven't got any aloe seed packets....I think I am going to slow to be awarded any XDD
Message 1773 of 4,286 (219 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 LOL! xD You have to grind faster Wink I just reached the x20 nut cracker pinata and got 40 Aloe seeds (was hoping for more).

Message 1774 of 4,286 (199 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss think of the good side~~~ I have 0 aloe seeds Tongue out I am not aiming for level 5, just level 4. I even calculate with the calculator to see how many plays/ wins per day I need to unlock pumpkin till level 4 by the end of season XD i wonder what is the plant after witch hazel because I don't have her anyway. Wish it will be a plant i have so i can work on more seed packets...
Message 1775 of 4,286 (189 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 It's always good to plan ahead Wink You should be able to get Pumpkin to level 4 just by using the free plays! I'm also exited to see what will be the plant after Witch Hazel. I would think it could be Aloe but since I was so wrong about the Improve-mint even I'm not going to predict anything anymore xD 

Message 1776 of 4,286 (183 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Doing exactly just that and saving all the gauntlets I am earning from ads~~ I thought it will be something related to enchant mint as so far that seems to be how the previous seasons generally work. But then again we could all be proven wrong XD on the good side, i can save up more mints for the unknown future Wink
Message 1777 of 4,286 (175 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 Yes it should be either an Enchant-mint family or a Reinforce-mint family plant. You have to know that EA is a bit lazy and oftentimes just repeats tournaments. The Witch Hazel tournament is a replicate of last years tournament! Other Enchant-mint plants that already had tournaments are Zoybean and Caulipower...but we've had those a couple of weeks ago. Aloe's last tournament was in June 2018, that's the reason I think it could be Aloe. The list of tournaments can be found here: https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Arena

But I'm exited to see how wrong I am this time xD

Message 1778 of 4,286 (164 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have collected 30 Aloe seeds so far and I have yet to unlock Pumpkin !

Message 1779 of 4,286 (156 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

How have I not met any zoybean tournament.....it is the only plant that have 0 packets in my almanac.... Frown and I do want to add it to my collection. My caulipower which is not unlock but flashing green in my almanac is probably a level 6 by now judging by all the seed packets i got in the last tournament...

Message 1780 of 4,286 (140 Views)