Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by PowerToss

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@HypnoDjurre1337 I got 1.4 million.... xDDD with PPS...2nd and 4th row is the worst....i don't know what to do with this arena...i am hoping the score for a streak is low.....
Message 3561 of 4,287 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 wrote:

@PowerToss how?!!! How?!!!! Powertoss....i have rage quit so many times now...so much so that I am driving myself mental....

You have to shout "Puuuumpkin" every time you plant Reinforce-mint. Otherwise your score will be lower.

It'll be a difficult week. It wouldn't even be so bad if there weren't those mold colonies and a little bit more sun at the start. I'm getting overrun towards the end.

@HypnoDjurre1337 I see you figured it  out by yourself Standard smile I'll try the PPS strategy now.

Message 3562 of 4,287 (360 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss I am just wondering whether swapping CG for stallia will be a better option...but i give up for tonight xDDD
Message 3563 of 4,287 (354 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Perfume-shroom92 

I'm pretty sure the scores for 7 wins will be quite low

Message 3564 of 4,287 (353 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I was stupid when I described Shane Vine as a bad plant and only promoted it to level 3 I hope it will be back soon.

Message 3565 of 4,287 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Saeed_blover Good luck hoping... That is why i always say don't judge a plant when given in arena, it might look bad, it might feel useless at that time. But there will then come a match in arena where you will tell yourself thank god you have that plant.
Message 3566 of 4,287 (315 Views)

★★ Guide

But Shine Vine is soooooooo good

Just upgrade all Arena plants to lvl5

Imo, most of them are good

And some are real staples

Message 3567 of 4,287 (299 Views)

★★ Guide

@Perfume-shroom92 

The 7th is currently 500-600k

Altho my live scores are not as high as in Practice, quite an annoying Arena

Message 3568 of 4,287 (258 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RealHypnoDjurre Yay!!!! Thank you~~~~~ x) hahaahaha i can already see myself just scrapping by the 7th by a bit then.... I think my brain just give up halfway through this arena~~ xDD
Message 3569 of 4,287 (253 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@RealHypnoDjurre You are a NEWBIE again. That's probably why your scores are lower. During practice you were an Apprentice. Now you have to collect XP until you have to create a new account...then it  starts all over again

Message 3570 of 4,287 (252 Views)