Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by HenryThePear

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Yes, when they appear.

LB and Spearmint work well together with the Plant Food on Spearmint.  I start with 4 Pokra up front for the Tombstones but replace with LB by the final minute.

Message 1021 of 4,286 (227 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw Yeah, I think that's a good idea to replace the second column of Pokra with LB (green power tiles). But I think it highly depends on what level your LB is. I haven't tested it yet but I'll definitely give it a try!

Message 1022 of 4,286 (215 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I will definitely try to hit the 10M with my level 5 profile!

9.9M Mid Level Plants

Message 1023 of 4,286 (210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PowerTossCan I reach 9 mil no arma mint Frown practicing a lot but still got problem with lowv ZDLwhen pokra is hit by imp bots or all star

Message 1024 of 4,286 (200 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:

@PowerTossCan I reach 9 mil no arma mint Frown practicing a lot but still got problem with lowv ZDLwhen pokra is hit by imp bots or all star

ZDL is not as important in the Zomboss fight. Just defeat him 16x and you should achieve 9M+. Most important thing is to keep your Spearmint active. As you can see in my video I got 9.5M without Arma-mint so it is definitely possible Wink

Message 1025 of 4,286 (186 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss My jade league is kinda laid back lol. 9 hours and the top ppl are all 25
Message 1026 of 4,286 (185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossMy jade league is kinda laid back lol. 9 hours and the top ppl are all 25

Got get that #1 :D For 270 gems and 120 mints!

Message 1027 of 4,286 (184 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Maybe they will play more.. but i hope i can reach at least top 3 Standard smile
Message 1028 of 4,286 (173 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Last event my Jade League was very active with four players over 300 crowns !!

I am leading my Jade League this week early by a very wide margin as I try to get done quickly.

Message 1029 of 4,286 (294 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@lawmfw Believe or not,in gold league 3 ppl get 300+ too in boosterama
Message 1030 of 4,286 (289 Views)