Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by PowerToss

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@HenryThePear  I either fry (PF) them with LB or I quickly dig out the plant then see if it dies before it moves to the next tile, if it doesn't die by then, fried Imp :D

Message 771 of 4,286 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss  I watched your vid so many times but still could not break 6mil... u seems to have a lot of plant food.. i am not lucky as that.

Message 772 of 4,286 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

My best so far
Too few plantfood for 6mil..

F3D92CDE-F1F5-4A14-B93D-38C172966732.png
Message 773 of 4,286 (304 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:

@PowerToss  I watched your vid so many times but still could not break 6mil... u seems to have a lot of plant food.. i am not lucky as that.

Try adding one more Column of Pokra to destroy the tombs (on C4). Most of the damage is done by Pokra and Spikerocks so you don't need so many Laserbeans. Tombsstones spawn when you do damage, you do damage when Spear-mint is active. 

Message 774 of 4,286 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss i recorded a vid for that one but could not upload it through streamable
Really do not know why. Maybe I will try to upload it so that u can see my gameplay.
Message 775 of 4,286 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear Ok I'll watch it Standard smile

Just for fun and to showcase what I mean I played one game without Spearmint  Laserbean and my level 4 Pokra. I hit 6M first try and never ran out of Plant Food. Of course you want to add Laserbean for the extra damage but Pokra on C4 is important to get the Plant Food! Whether your Pokra is level 3 or level 4 doesn't really matter because it is boosted the entire time. You can watch the video here: https://streamable.com/qjx8a

Message 776 of 4,286 (281 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

4M Strat for the new tournament. This strat also works for level 1 plants (2.5M)

Week 81 - Cactus (Jade League)

Mid Level Plants

4M Mid Level Plants

Message 777 of 4,286 (268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

When you use one Bombardmint right at the start for the first few zombies you can plant one Bombardmint in the final seconds (LvL 5):

Edit: Average score is  ~4.1M

4.6M Mid Level Plants

Message 778 of 4,286 (253 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Nice setup! Could u show me a vid for new tournament?
Message 779 of 4,286 (391 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@HenryThePear OOF!!! Portrait view ><
Message 780 of 4,286 (390 Views)