Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by PowerToss

Original Post

★★★★★ Pro

@RogueYumei wrote:
@PowerTossNice scores! I am a bit tooooo slow digging up the Spikes :\ so only been scoring around 4-5.3mil. Weekend is here. Will power on during the weekend and try out some of Power and Fantastix's strats :D

@HenryThePear  posted my abysmal scores earlier Tongue out

Message 741 of 4,286 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

So, this answers @PowerToss question, that Mines that are eaten before fully armed DO lower the ZDL. (This has been confirmed by Haem on Reddit).

Thanks for clarifying! So this means mines that land under the Cardio Zombie cause a lower ZDL... 

Message 742 of 4,286 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

So, this answers @PowerToss question, that Mines that are eaten before fully armed DO lower the ZDL. (This has been confirmed by Haem on Reddit).

Thanks for clarifying! So this means mines that land under the Cardio Zombie cause a lower ZDL... 

They don't land, so they aren't planted. If they were to land and he runs into them unarmed, then it would be considered eaten.

Message 743 of 4,286 (275 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

@PowerToss wrote:

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

They don't land, so they aren't planted. If they were to land and he runs into them unarmed, then it would be considered eaten.

Phew, that's a tough one but I trust you on that. I just don't see a difference between a mine landing and getting eaten by a zombie before it explodes and a mine landing under the Cardio Zombie and getting destroyed immediately. It's as if I plant any plant on the tiles where the Cardio Zombie is...they are immediately gone. Or are you saying they get destroyed mid air by the Cardio zombie and that's why it doesn't count?

Message 744 of 4,286 (261 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FantastiXxPVZ Uhmm i do not know how to reach 6mil with imp pear strat.. too much RNG involved Frown
Best score with laser bean is only 4,8 mil though,maybe i will record a play with this strat.
Message 745 of 4,286 (255 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@FantastiXxPVZUhmm i do not know how to reach 6mil with imp pear strat.. too much RNG involved Frown
Best score with laser bean is only 4,8 mil though,maybe i will record a play with this strat.

It's a quick plant, you'll want to practice not dragging plants or digging. I usually like to show the shovel, so people know what I'm digging, instead of plants just disappearing. Unfortunately, for that strat I had to change it to how I play in Turbo Mode grinds.

Message 746 of 4,286 (240 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear Do you use a program to edit the video? Because the video and sound quality is kind of bad Wink You can upload the video as *.mp4 on streamable (as it is on your phone). Or maybe its just your 'old' phone?!

Message 747 of 4,286 (224 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Sry for the bad content,i just upload it from my phone directly. Iphone5s,no edit
Message 748 of 4,286 (222 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear No need to apologize Wink I just wanted to make sure because the first time I recorded a video I had to rotate it with a program on my computer and this lowered the quality.

Message 749 of 4,286 (375 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Do you aim to have high level plants for your 2nd profile? i hope i can pass mid levels in the future!
I will consider having a level 1 account if the condition is right Standard smile
Message 750 of 4,286 (366 Views)