Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by RogueYumei

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossUse plant food on PPM?
Ok might give it a shot ^^

Use plant food on a tile up Imp-pear! The goal is to "shrink them, blow them up".

Message 681 of 4,286 (611 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Not effective at all.. i am overwhelmed with such a lot of zombies.. and the plant food is too few Frown
Message 682 of 4,286 (595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossNot effective at all.. i am overwhelmed with such a lot of zombies.. and the plant food is too few Frown

Are you really using my load-out with grave buster? You have to get those tombs with plant food. You could also try Bowling Bulb or Shadow based plants they should be able to destory the tombstones...but you need something against the gargs (Stalia, Reinforcemint etc).

3.8M

Message 683 of 4,286 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss My tombs are mostly sun,no plant food 🤷‍♂️
Really need a video to see what I an doing wrong.
Message 684 of 4,286 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear It's always the same pattern: 3 tombstones with 2x sun and 1x PF then 2 tombstones with 2x sun Wink

I'm going to upload a video when the tournament starts.

Message 685 of 4,286 (569 Views)

★★★ Guide
@HenryThePear Usually in a wave of tomb stone appear, there is 1 tomb with plan food (and hardly to destroy compare to others), if you could not get it before next wave of tomb stone coming, it will change to sun tomb stone.
Message 686 of 4,286 (557 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Solid, easy F2P Strat, doesn't require alot of luck (or bad luck with hiding Tombstones):

Screenshot_20190916-085240_Video Player.jpg

I'm sure it can go much higher. I Scored 7.2 Million at Level 10 because Cardio Zombie can be killed.

https://youtu.be/U5aD_Yt1AK0

Message 687 of 4,286 (515 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

And here the version with Grave Buster. I have to use Grave Buster and PPMs to destroy the tombstones because my Dusklobber is only level 3 and I don't get enough Plant Food to get it to work. You can watch the video here: https://streamable.com/e1dxa

3.6M Mid Level Plants

Edit: And I was able to break 4M Standard smile

4M Mid Level Plants

Message 688 of 4,286 (492 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Pro

@PowerTossand @FantastiXxPVZ  doing well guys! Looking forward to doing some test rounds later on. Been a bit busy grinding Imp Pear - FINALLY level 5!!! YAY! so haven't had a chance to practice. I like to practice when the match goes live :D

Message 689 of 4,286 (593 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Some contribution of mines,tile turnip was not my cup of tea :D

6E9C23D0-678C-4AB0-B6F7-BA8642D807F4.png
Message 690 of 4,286 (587 Views)