Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by HenryThePear

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw wrote:

Is next week also a week long event but just 3 minutes ?

It says so here, 3days long and 3 minute tournaments;

Screenshot_2019-08-23-00-43-30-1.png
Message 281 of 4,286 (279 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM So i should grind BV tournament and demoted on caulipower?
It seems like only 5ppl in my leagues are greedy,while the others are not.
Message 282 of 4,286 (353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I'm grinding three profiles for 2,150 crowns this week, which will give me the option to either play or get demoted next week when i shall be back in gold, if i decide to play i will probably aim to come 4th which gets me;

Screenshot_2019-08-23-00-52-40-1.png
Message 283 of 4,286 (347 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Does the 6th position in Jade give much reward like 4th gold? If it is I would grind this week.
Message 284 of 4,286 (341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@MAGICDAVESHROOMDoes the 6th position in Jade give much reward like 4th gold? If it is I would grind this week.

I don't know, I've never come 6th, the first part of the rewards is shown next to your position in the league and the first place prizes are shown if you tap on the small round "i" at the top right of the banner.

Not much though, which is one of the reasons i prefer to stay in gold.

The streak rewards are slightly better the higher you get.

Message 285 of 4,286 (334 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM would you still recommend grinding this BV tournament?
Message 286 of 4,286 (330 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@HenryThePear it's up to you, if your league is that busy maybe drop a level? I will see how mine go, unless I remember to enter the tournament early before I head off to work and let the competitive push me to the bottom rung I'll probably stay in Jade. As the lawmfm mentioned in another post - I'm also not too fussed losing on the 8th streak deliberately to reset. There's really no incentive to keep going beyond getting the last prize on the 7th streak. I am not spending 20 gems to even keep going if I lose on the 13th streak. For the most part I've not had any issues making it to #7.
Message 287 of 4,286 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear 

Here a table of the rewards you get in each league. As 6th place in Jade League you get 78 gems and 12 mints. It's your decision if you grind this tournament or not. But with this table you can compare the league placement rewards. The good thing about this tournament is that a match is only 1min 30sec. I personally think it's a good idea to get as many crowns as possible in this tournament and then get demoted during the next three day tournament. The placement rewards won't probably be as good as for 4th place in Gold League but you will come closer to unlock Blastberry Vine Standard smile

Message 288 of 4,286 (315 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PowerTossThanks I guess I will grind for the 6th position ^^
The 6th now is 181 whileI only 61, a long way to go.

Message 289 of 4,286 (311 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumei is correct. If you are short on gauntlets the best thing is to win 8 matches and then lose the 9th on purpose. This way you should always get 2 gauntlets in 9 matches! Because when you lose it will reset the "difficulty" of your opponents!

Edit: It's important to actually lose the 9th match and not surrender. Because you won't get any crowns if you surrender...if you lose you'll at least get one crown Wink 

Message 290 of 4,286 (311 Views)