Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by HenryThePear

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@RogueYumei grats on stalia 5. very helpful a lot
seriously, EA should bring back the old streak system to easily upgrade our plants.
Message 271 of 4,286 (273 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Y'all are doing great and it has taken time but your plants are reaching the higher levels afterall !  Congrats.

If you can spare 450 mints then do upgrade Arma-mint to Level 4 otherwise do not spend any mints. I rarely use it as Bombard-mint is so much better for quick explosions.

Message 272 of 4,286 (300 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@lawmfw i am having 1100 mints and stll waiting to buy appease,upgrade conceal,reinforce and fila mint..
Message 273 of 4,286 (295 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@lawmfw thanks for the tip! I'll do that. Is Arma-mint as random as Bombardmint's explosions?

We're slowly getting there... I'm satisfied (sort of) with my progress given the limitations, but sad that I won't be able to obtain Mastery short of spending a lot of money or cheating which I do not want to. There's no satisfaction to hacking a plant if there's no blood, sweat, tears and hours of finger mashing toil involved!!! Now if only they can bring back the old streak system or semblance of it I'd be happier. So sad I had no idea about the old streak system when I was in the beginners area of Battlez/Arena. Guess they are pushing people to buy more gems to spend on pinatas.
Message 274 of 4,286 (292 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

1,100 mints sounds like a lot but it takes 4,150 to buy and max out just one powermint, having said that some powermints don't really need upgrading much unless you need shorter refresh times or longer active time.

It's really the higher levels that cost a lot because of EA's levelling up policy.

Message 275 of 4,286 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Seriously,upgrading mints is a demanding task.

@RogueYumei 
Regarding the old streak system,it is hard to earn mints with a low streak and it is much easier to upgrade your plants if u can have your streak up to200+. Well my best is only 20, facing such a lot of bots. 

Message 276 of 4,286 (277 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Arma-mint is random explosions...

Yeah 'j', 1,000 is not really a lot of 'extra mints; a noted by MagicDave so since you have other mints to upgrade just leave Arma-mint at level 1 so you can have mints for the ones you wish to use !!

Message 277 of 4,286 (272 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@lawmfw Should I grind next week and get demoted later? It is so hard to ignore a 7-day tournament..
Message 278 of 4,286 (258 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

For me this is a good week to grind, I'm in silver and i lose very few matches and it's a 90 second tournament.

Next week it's back to a 3 minute tournament.

Message 279 of 4,286 (251 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Is next week also a week long event but just 3 minutes ?

Message 280 of 4,286 (249 Views)