Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by Princcraft3282

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear Nice. That's only 12 matches you are missing to get it to level 5 Standard smile 

Message 181 of 4,286 (425 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@HenryThePear Getting there! You'll get it Standard smile I actually don't mind E.T. It's so much fun seeing it go zappy on those power tiles. Bzzzt! Zap! it reminds of those electrical flying insect traps.
Message 182 of 4,286 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

30 more points to go^^

having a consistent score over 9 mil is so hard,only 1/5 of the matches I got over it.

@RogueYumei  what is your best score for zomboss?

Message 183 of 4,286 (413 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

I can actually get to 4 million with lvl 2 Bowling bulb, using

PrimalSun, PrimalMine, Cherrybomb, Jalapeño, Bowling Bulb, Contain-min (just for stalling, you can use Hurrikale or Iceberg Lettuce in the green place

Message 184 of 4,286 (404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@HenryThePear  Best score has been 9mil, so you are doing really well Standard smile and I got beaten by 14 and 18mil players (on the 10th time) :D Jade League is hard playing against the big boys!

I'm running with Bowling Bulb, Squash, Filamint, Bombardmint and Blover as I am too slow to dig out the Sunshrooms fast enough hehehe

Message 185 of 4,286 (386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@Princcraft3282  Good work! I had a bit of fun placing Dazey Chain and Containmint in the Practice Arena - I can't remember the score sadly.. think it was over 3mil.

Message 186 of 4,286 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Very nice Princcraft.  Slowing down Zombies is usually not a winning strategy for Arena as you need more waves of Zombies to score higher and slowly killing a Zombie does not trigger the next wave.

Still, 4M is a very good score.

Message 187 of 4,286 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RogueYumei I get over 9 mil just a few times lol. U know,RNG is so important Frown
Message 188 of 4,286 (363 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss After 3 matches over 10 mil i could not get over 9 mil Frown the zombies just not give plant food Frown
Message 189 of 4,286 (354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PowerTossLevel 5 noww!!! Finally ^^
This is the last match I played to get it:

87B9055E-F80A-49D1-A3B3-E0082DCA9CE2.png
Message 190 of 4,286 (333 Views)