Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by RogueYumei

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

This week is almost too good for mid level plants to sit out Standard smile I'd sit out during the Zomboss tournament. In those tournaments it's usually all about how high leveled your plants are. But the Zomboss tournament lasts 7 days so it might be a bit harder to sit out^^

You can kill the Cardio Zombie twice in regular tournament. If you guys find a way to kill the third one, we can achieve 5M.

Boosterama

Message 71 of 4,286 (2,330 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss I used 1600 gems and my blover can not reach 6 Frown(( so damn wasting gems.
Message 72 of 4,286 (2,315 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You must be a lot closer to level 6 so do the Daily World Pinata Tracker twice daily...

Message 73 of 4,286 (2,313 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossI used 1600 gems and my blover can not reach 6 Frown(( so damn wasting gems.

Oh no Frown Frown Frown How many seed packets do you need to get it to level 6? 

Message 74 of 4,286 (2,304 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss My blover is 724/750 now 😭
Message 75 of 4,286 (2,297 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

If I had not misbought the dark age pinata,my blover had already been 6 😥

Message 76 of 4,286 (2,297 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Mr Grumpy, aka Squash is now level 6 YAY! thank you Pinatas! Got 30 Squashes this tournament in #3 and #7 pinatas Jade league.

Message 77 of 4,286 (2,269 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@HenryThePear oh no :cry: What I do is I click on the info for the Pinata, double check the plant I want is in there before I purchase after I accidentally purchased Jurassic instead of Far Future awhile back. Hopefully you got some decent Dark Age seeds ^^;
Message 78 of 4,286 (2,265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumeiI got 15 squash seed packets from the bonus in dark ages.. quite compensate though. 

I am surprised that there are so many bonus for jade league pinatas,my shrinking has reach 6 ^^

Message 79 of 4,286 (2,264 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@PowerToss  Great score! Taking level 6 Blover for a spin and paired it with dual Lilies and got a decent score. I feel like something is missing after double tapping for so long with double Blovers...

pvz 2 arena goopy.jpg
Message 80 of 4,286 (2,258 Views)