Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:

In boosterama i can not use stallia so i need to find a subsitute

still not be able to get 4 mil,maybe will try blover to 6 Frown

Great score!!! So close to 4M!

For the Boosterama:

Chard Guard can be a good substitute for stallia Standard smile It has the same knock back effect as stallia when boosted. The good thing about CG is that you don't get any penalties when it gets burned or the shoveling guy comes. So you can just leave it.

Message 61 of 4,286 (2,363 Views)

Champion

@lawmfw wrote:

Spring Bean

I thought Spring Bean's knock back effect no longer works with Blover, has this been changed?

Message 62 of 4,286 (2,335 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Can i try potato mine?
Message 63 of 4,286 (2,328 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossCan i try potato mine?

Sure you can. Almost everything works in the Boosterama^^ You should also consider Squash instead of Stallia. It is quite easy to kill the Cardio Zombie twice with boosted Squash. Since the Primal Peashooter are boosted it is very easy to blow away the zombies...just put down a Blover and plant a PPS. 

Message 64 of 4,286 (2,318 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PowerTossI lost a match.. Frown(( i could have done better but by some silly mistake I could not win the 61th continious matches Frown

Message 65 of 4,286 (2,300 Views)

Champion

If you can travel back in time, 10 gems will allow you to buy this streak....

Just let it go and start a new one, you might be able to get a higher one next time .

Message 66 of 4,286 (2,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:

@PowerTossI lost a match.. Frown(( i could have done better but by some silly mistake I could not win the 61th continious matches Frown

No worries. That is a pretty impressive win streak!!! Standard smile Prepare yourself to lose a lot more matches in Jade League^^ You will face quite a few opponents with mastery level plants after your 10th or 11th win Standard smile

EDIT: @HenryThePear Don't forget to check the PvZ2 store today! You can get 20 seed packets for Blover (5000 coins).

Message 67 of 4,286 (2,278 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss i have earned 30 blover seed packets today,hope tomorrow i can buy enough pinatas to get it to 6 ^^
Message 68 of 4,286 (2,249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

well,during the sap-fling tournament,i have met a lot of players with mastery and i still won,so i am not so worried at all,at least if I can have enough RNG.
Pretty excited for the 1st time in Jade :D

Message 69 of 4,286 (2,240 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You will do just fine.  I would get to Jade just to cash the GEMs in and not even play BattleZ; just sit out a week but receive the extra seed packets.

Message 70 of 4,286 (2,221 Views)