Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss I think i will use about 1000 gems in jade seed packets to upgrade my plants.but what should I grind??
Message 41 of 4,286 (2,234 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossI think i will use about 1000 gems in jade seed packets to upgrade my plants.but what should I grind??

Far future or modern day are good worlds to level up.

Message 42 of 4,286 (2,226 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossI think i will use about 1000 gems in jade seed packets to upgrade my plants.but what should I grind??

I would start with the Far Future Pinatas and see how it goes. Sometimes you can get 70 to 80 seed packets for Blover in one Pinata Standard smile Blover is probably the most used plant in BattleZ Arena. Also check out the PvZ2 fandom page. There you can see if it is worth to upgrade a specific plant to the next level and if you get any higher value out of it. For instance, Bowling Bulb starts with the yellow ball at level 7.

Message 43 of 4,286 (2,221 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss I really want to get blover to 6,but my MF and Dusk is half way to 6 Frown
Message 44 of 4,286 (2,208 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ You've been mentioned by Zackscott in his new video^^ Standard smile Maybe someone should tell this guy about penalties, lol.

Message 45 of 4,286 (2,209 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@PowerTossI really want to get blover to 6,but my MF and Dusk is half way to 6 Frown

Consult the fandom site for tables of level cost/ benefits, blover L6 will have a recharge rate of 2.5 seconds and still cost 25 sun.

Level 6 dusk lobber will do from 65 to 75 damage.

Message 46 of 4,286 (2,187 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

@FantastiXxPVZ You've been mentioned by Zackscott in his new video^^ Standard smile Maybe someone should tell this guy about penalties, lol.

Haha, and about the old Battlez Streak system, which used to be rewarding. Hacks, pshh, he doesn't know how much I have played or how high my streaks used to be.

He did decent though for his "First Run." He killed the first Cardio Zombie, but maybe should have watched my vid closer, so the other 2 didn't get away. It wasn't his levels, he didn't stack enough squashes or PF them like I did. His Squash is Mastery and he should have had absolutely no problem. I can do it without Mastery Squash. 🤷‍♂️

Message 47 of 4,286 (2,175 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZRegarding the old streak system,i wish it still existed Frown
I have won 55 continious matches from sap-fling tournament,challengeing with opponents from low,mid,high levels and even mastery but still not lost a single match :D

If it still existed i would have benefited a lot these days.

Message 48 of 4,286 (2,154 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM So which is better?
Message 49 of 4,286 (2,161 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:
@MAGICDAVESHROOMSo which is better?

imo, .5 seconds on Blover is huge. You won't need double blover with this. Although, there is going to be times when Blover is banned and the only real strat at this level is to use Dusk Lobber. That's a tough one. I can see with a .5 second advantage to Blover, you'd hit 4 M much easier this tournament.

Message 50 of 4,286 (2,143 Views)