Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

by PowerToss
Reply

Original Post

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

★ Pro
@PowerToss Last 20 sec the zombies came out so slow in battlez
The RNG in practice are greater than battlez???!?
Message 21 of 1,681 (323 Views)

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

★★★★★ Guide

@PowerToss wrote:

Did someone say RNG? I think I've never seen so many zombies coming out. I actually recorded that one...you can see the video here.

 

4.3M.PNG


Very Nice! Although you could have gone higher with a level 5 Stallia, get to work on that! 😉👍

Message 22 of 1,681 (303 Views)

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@FantastiXxPVZmy RNG is so bad.how to trigger the zombies to come out??

ahould i use my PF on reinforce mint or PPM?

Message 23 of 1,681 (290 Views)

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

★★ Pro

@PowerToss wrote:

Did someone say RNG? I think I've never seen so many zombies coming out. I actually recorded that one...you can see the video here.

 

4.3M.PNG


A great score for F2P plants without mints.

 

Just trying to imagine if you have level 5 Stallia, if this were a true PvP game I wish I have not been paired with you in the Arena.

 

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing. 

Message 24 of 1,681 (277 Views)

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

★ Pro

@eieio_31310 @FantastiXxPVZ Yeah, Stallia 5 would have been awesome that round Standard smile I'm working on it.

But even if I had the seed packets for it I could not afford it yet^^

 

Coins.png

 

I'm always low on coins and struggling to get plants to level 5 Frown Since I live in Germany I don't get any ads and can't take advantage of any glitches.

Message 25 of 1,681 (259 Views)

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

★★ Pro

@PowerToss wrote:
....

I'm always low on coins and struggling to get plants to level 5 Frown Since I live in Germany I don't get any ads and can't take advantage of any glitches.


Oh so your only source of coins are from streaks and tournament rewards? 3000 or 3600 at a time? this is a real struggle.  Just wondering how far you are away from France or Holland, as when I traveled Europe last time I had noticed I only need to cross the boarder and the ads were available.

Message 26 of 1,681 (252 Views)
Highlighted

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

★ Pro

@eieio_31310 wrote:

@PowerToss wrote:
....

I'm always low on coins and struggling to get plants to level 5 Frown Since I live in Germany I don't get any ads and can't take advantage of any glitches.


Oh so your only source of coins are from streaks and tournament rewards? 3000 or 3600 at a time? this is a real struggle.  Just wondering how far you are away from France or Holland, as when I traveled Europe last time I had noticed I only need to cross the boarder and the ads were available.


Yep, that are basically my only sources for coins + farming zen garden (but I'm also out of sprouts^^). I live not that far from Austria and should get ads there. I will see if I get ads the next time I go hiking Standard smile

Message 27 of 1,681 (246 Views)

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

★★★★★ Guide

@magicimppear wrote:

@FantastiXxPVZmy RNG is so bad.how to trigger the zombies to come out??

ahould i use my PF on reinforce mint or PPM?


Reinforce-mint as you want to set the ZDL higher initially. For information on scoring, penalties, and ZDL, read here: https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/9kt4y4/battlez_faq/

Message 28 of 1,681 (221 Views)

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

★ Pro
@FantastiXxPVZ After first 3 matches of over 3mil+, my scores keeps being under 3mil,the zombie come out so slowlyFrown(
Message 29 of 1,681 (207 Views)

Re: MID LEVEL MINI FORUM

★★★★★ Guide

@magicimppear wrote:
@FantastiXxPVZAfter first 3 matches of over 3mil+, my scores keeps being under 3mil,the zombie come out so slowlyFrown(

This is why I said use Reinforce-mint early as it signals that you are having no issues killing Zombies, so the RNG produces Zombies that are harder and more of them, but as soon as there is a sense you are struggling, the game will compensate on the next wave with fewer and weaker Zombies.

Message 30 of 1,681 (199 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help