Re: MASTERY MINI FORUM.

by Pvz2Rudy

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@Pvz2Rudy all profiles have their own assigned names when you went into Battlez/Arena for the first time. Some players might have similar names.
Message 741 of 1,655 (428 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Pvz2Rudy If you have multiple profiles, all profiles will have the same EA name. The name is assigned to your player ID.

YU WEIWEI Level 1.png
YU WEIWEI Level 5.png
Message 742 of 1,655 (414 Views)

★★★ Guide

Ok I really went down the rabbit hole on this one. I went through the list and found everyone but bell on the list that’s attached in that thread. @Perfume-shroom92 what is your ID_Name ####? And are you Belle? Bella? Belly? Bells? I think Powertoss said it was Belle but I couldn’t find it. I gotta say the list is poorly organized and really long. The first 100 or so were really fun. What do the ID_Names signify? Meaning are they assigned in any kind of order? 

anywho back to the thread: so blover strat this week? I haven’t come up with anything effective without flying zombies. Anyone else?

Message 743 of 1,655 (366 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Pvz2Rudy I am using Apple Mortar, Moonflower,squash,BB,enforce mint and PL this week. Score about 4.5M
Message 744 of 1,655 (350 Views)

★★★ Guide

@HenryThePear Interesting, I was getting about 3.5m with pp cg blover combo so I gave up on it. I’ve just put together shine vine, Explode o Vine, BB/Pokra and spear-mint and am getting about the same scores as you 4.5m. I broke 5m once, 5,136,750. I’m still working out the timing though. 

Message 745 of 1,655 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@RealHypnoDjurre 

@HypnoDjurre 

@HypnoDjurre1337 

When i joined the collective i was told i could have all the jaffa cakes i wanted if i joined, however no jaffa cakes have been forthcoming so i am informing you that as of now i am leaving the Djurre collective and shall not be returning.

I hope your plans for world domination go well and the zombies don't EAt your brainz in the future.

Sincerely

MAGICDAVESHROOM

Message 746 of 1,655 (302 Views)

★★★ Guide

Jaffa cakes, no Jaffa cakes! WHY NO JAFFA CAKES!?!? It all could have been so simple. I too must now leave the collective. 
Rudy

Message 747 of 1,655 (290 Views)

★★★ Guide

Who’s playing boosted Mastery this week? I’ve gotten 7.8m as my best so far, can get in the 6m most of the time.

Message 748 of 1,655 (240 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Pvz2Rudy I also got 7,8M in practice. what did you use?
Message 749 of 1,655 (238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Shine vine, BB, ailmint double ImpPear. Super basic but seems effective 

Message 750 of 1,655 (210 Views)