Re: MASTERY MINI FORUM.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Why is it so quiet in the Mastery Forum? Can't you beat your non-Boosterama scores? :P

I think for Mastery Plants it is often times harder to achieve highscores in the Boosterama...unless it's a Threepeater tournament.

Message 51 of 1,638 (3,660 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I think it's quiet in here because nobody likes mastery.

Message 52 of 1,638 (3,659 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

I think it's quiet in here because nobody likes mastery.

Haha, yeah. I think it was a mistake to introduce mastery level in the first place. Plant levels that nobody will be able to reach in the current streak system :/

Message 53 of 1,638 (3,649 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Perhaps we can turn it into a we hate mastery forum?

I for one was not happy when i had just started to max out two of my profiles and had it sprung on me, i spent 3.5m coins just to mastery up one of my profiles and probably another 2m since then and these days coins are in short supply since they killed off the streak multiplyer.

The irony was it was touted as something we wanted to use up excess seeds.

Such BS. MOO! 🐄🐮

Message 54 of 1,638 (3,647 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

Why is it so quiet in the Mastery Forum? Can't you beat your non-Boosterama scores? :P

I think for Mastery Plants it is often times harder to achieve highscores in the Boosterama...unless it's a Threepeater tournament.

Hehehe, No, I haven't played Mastery Boosted Yet. I'm trying to space it out. Hopping around is not good for focus on the strat. We'll see, but it may be true that I can't beat my pre-Boosted Score. I know I can't use the strat I was using, because Stallia Boosted is counter-intuitive.

Message 55 of 1,638 (3,636 Views)

Champion

I do not think one needs to worry as the next Arena match has Threepeater and Tourchwood pasted all over the ground.   Expect to see 20M + scores with Mastery plants.

Message 56 of 1,638 (3,585 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Blastberry Vine with Laser Bean 1.7M first try

(Conceal-mint not very helpful so will try other plants like Magnet-Shroom for instance)

Practice with Melon Pult was promising as well

Blastberry             Vine initial layout Laser Bean Tile Turnip Primal Potato Mine Spearmint Conceal-mint   PvZ2.jpg
Blastberry Vine 1.7M Laser Bean Tile Turnip Primal Potato Mine Spearmint Conceal-mint   PvZ2.jpg
Blastberry     Vine   initial layout  Melon Pult Tile Turnip Blover Primal Potato Mine Arma-mint  PvZ2.jpg
Message 57 of 1,638 (3,493 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

My best score so far with mastery plants.Screenshot_2019-08-21-20-41-03-1.png

Message 58 of 1,638 (3,492 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

OK.  First try was 1.71M with Spearmint instead of Conceal-mint !

Message 59 of 1,638 (3,484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Blovering still shines for Week 76, but in Week 77, it looks like Blover is banned.

Screenshot_20190821-114843_Video Player.jpg

YouTube: https://youtu.be/UbpU10lzOYE

Message 60 of 1,638 (3,473 Views)