Re: MASTERY MINI FORUM.

by FantastiXxPVZ

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Just miss a few plant swipes at the wrong time and voila !!  My first loss with Mastery plants for this event.

Kudos to my opp for a match well played !!   Highest score I have seen from an opp in all of Sap Fling event.

Inked Boosterama 2.56M LOST     Sap Fling Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter Lightning Reed PvZ2.jpg
Message 31 of 1,638 (3,280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

2.9M and now to reach for 3M !!

Initial layout below

Greater than 2.5M for more than a third of today's matches...and 6 scores over 2.7M

Inked Boosterama greater than 2.9M         Initial Layout Sap Fling Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter Lightning Reed PvZ2.jpg
Inked Boosterama 2.922M Sap Fling Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter Lightning Reed PvZ2.jpg
Inked Boosterama 2.948M Sap Fling Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter Lightning Reed PvZ2.jpg
Message 32 of 1,638 (3,282 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

3M reached and exceeded

I think I will give the Modern Day strategy a try as well (tip of the hat to my opp who nabbed 2.4M !)

Boosterama 3.169M     Sap Fling Chard Guard Gold Bloom  Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter PvZ2.jpg
Boosterama 3.098M Sap Fling Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter Lightning Reed.jpg
Inked Boosterama 2.5M First try initial layout Sap Fling Chard Guard Gold Bloom  Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter PvZ2.jpg
Message 33 of 1,638 (3,260 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Alternative that does not require spamming Blover - lowest attempt out of 5 was 2.01M so pretty consistent.

You can probably do well even without Power Lily given Boosterama event (choose an explosive plant or a mint?)

Use a few rows of Spikeweed far right and remove the ones under the Imp Cannons for even more Imps...but then you may wish to use Blover !!

Boosterama Sap Fling 2.358M Lightning Reed      Sun-shroom Power Lily      Winter Melon Spikeweed PvZ2.jpg
Boosterama Sap Fling 2.332M Lightning Reed      Sun-shroom Power Lily      Winter Melon Spikeweed PvZ2.jpg
Boosterama Sap Fling 2.281M Lightning Reed      Sun-shroom Power Lily      Winter Melon Spikeweed PvZ2.jpg
Message 34 of 1,638 (3,248 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Sapfling Boosterama

Screenshot_20190804-072858_Video Player.jpg

Watch Me: https://youtu.be/w3uMLQO3XFk

Message 35 of 1,638 (3,223 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You continue to amaze me FantastiX !

Aloe !  Who wudA THUNK TO TRY THAT PLANT ?

Message 36 of 1,638 (3,216 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw wrote:

You continue to amaze me FantastiX !

Aloe !  Who wudA THUNK TO TRY THAT PLANT ?

Boosted Aloe is awesome! 😎👍

Message 37 of 1,638 (3,210 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Most likely better than using Reinforce-mint to refresh Chard Guards !

Message 38 of 1,638 (3,208 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It might be worth trying holly barrier/ blover in boosterama.

I haven't got the time to try it.

Message 39 of 1,638 (3,203 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I hope that aloe will come back to the store for gems.I think it is an underrated plant. The Chard Guard aloe combination looks awesome. 

Message 40 of 1,638 (3,198 Views)