Re: MASTERY MINI FORUM.

by lawmfw

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I have both of my Level 1 Electrici-teas this morning; just past 300 crowns now...a few Level 1 losses but still undefeated in Mastery.

I breached 5M with Peanut !!

I added two Electrici-teas early on and fortunately the Hunter Zombies never had a chance to ice over and Chard Guards !!  My best effort yet.

Inked 4.8M Electrici-tea Peanut Blover   Chard Guard Reinforce-mint Conceal-mint PvZ2.jpg
Inked 5.4M final layout Electrici-tea Peanut Blover   Chard Guard Reinforce-mint Conceal-mint PvZ2.jpg
Inked 5.42M Electrici-tea Peanut Blover   Chard Guard Reinforce-mint Conceal-mint PvZ2.jpg
Message 21 of 1,638 (3,247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I also watched Bombard-mint closely and sadly it gave explosions but no score !

3.7M using Stalia and Spearmint

Inked 3.7M Electrici-tea Stalia Blover   Chard Guard Reinforce-mint Spearmint PvZ2.jpg
Message 22 of 1,638 (3,230 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Credit for the strategy goes to KaptainGoatz

One attempt for 3.1M - Sap Fling helps protect the Modern Day plants

initial layout shown below (near the end I added Modern Day plants in the middle columns)

I could try Hot Date instead of Sweet Potato

Screenshot_20190726-172641_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Screenshot_20190726-172846_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 23 of 1,638 (3,202 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Week 73 - Blover, I mean Sapfling 🤣

Watch here: https://youtu.be/40az4UZ50LI

Message 24 of 1,638 (3,165 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Same strat, better RNG 😎👍

Message 25 of 1,638 (3,152 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ Nice score! So we are hoping for a lot of cannons to spawn again?! Any chance to get this strat to work with level 1 plants (double blover, no Power lily)? 

Message 26 of 1,638 (3,149 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

@FantastiXxPVZ Nice score! So we are hoping for a lot of cannons to spawn again?! Any chance to get this strat to work with level 1 plants (double blover, no Power lily)? 

Won't work. Too many Chickens and a slot has to be used for Sun at low level, because it's not just raining from the sky. Also, no free plant food. 😣

Message 27 of 1,638 (3,122 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Sap Fling Boosterama  Mastery plants 2.7M best score out of over a dozen attempts so far

(average score over 2.2M and only one opp before this Jade League match was below 2M !!)

(one little adjustment that added >300k to the score was placing Chard Guards in the far right column (C9) as the match proceeds)

Inked Boosterama 2.7M           Sap Fling Power Lily     Laser Bean   Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint  PvZ2.jpg
Message 28 of 1,638 (3,058 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I have also reached 2.76M with Mastery Lightning Reed in place of Mastery Laser Bean and a lot less micro-managing of the match

Inked Boosterama 2.76M    initial layout Sap Fling Power Lily     Lightning Reed     Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint  PvZ2.jpg
Inked Boosterama 2.76M           Sap Fling Power Lily     Lightning Reed     Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint  PvZ2.jpg
inked Boosterama 2.753M           Sap Fling Power Lily     Lightning Reed     Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint  PvZ2.jpg
Message 29 of 1,638 (3,048 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

MoonFlower works well as protection and provides SUN !!

Inked Boosterama 2.814M        initial layout      Sap Fling    Chard Guard Blover  MoonFlower Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter PvZ2.jpg
Inked Boosterama 2.814M         Sap Fling Chard Guard Blover  MoonFlower Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter PvZ2.jpg
Message 30 of 1,638 (3,030 Views)