Re: MASTERY MINI FORUM.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Yes, you are playing a wee bit too much I would say so !!  LOL

Does Level 5 Electrici-tea perform any better ?

Message 11 of 1,655 (4,011 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I now have three level 1 electrici-teas.

Message 12 of 1,655 (3,998 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I am such a slacker these days !  Only at 200 crowns total for both profiles.

Message 13 of 1,655 (3,996 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Like all these battlez seasons plants nobody legit should have one above level 5 for a while, and though seeds are available they are expensive and not in the quantities needed to max them out.

I have asked on reddit if anyone knows of a legit way for there to be level 10 Enlightenmints as i seem to see those quite often and nobody has an answer.

Message 14 of 1,655 (3,993 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Like all these battlez seasons plants nobody legit should have one above level 5 for a while, and though seeds are available they are expensive and not in the quantities needed to max them out.

I have asked on reddit if anyone knows of a legit way for there to be level 10 Enlightenmints as i seem to see those quite often and nobody has an answer.

Perhaps they can buy Enlightenment on multiple devices? that or they delete and reinstall the game and it pops up again in the shop. Just make sure to cloud sync before deleting the game... accidentally deleted PvZ2 on my iOS device and that's what happened and I could buy a 5000 coin plant again.

Message 15 of 1,655 (3,974 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Guilt got the better of me today so here is two different strategies...

I needed the 4.6M score as I finally had a serious opp !

High Mastery Primal Peashooter should be a higher score but I placed too many on the lawn and then had trouble finding a place for Blover/Reinforce-mint.  I do well enough despite myself !

Inked Electrici-tea           3.8M Infini-Nut Primal Peashooter Blover         Chard Guard Reinforce-mint  PvZ2.jpg
Inked Electrici-tea           4.6M  Blover         Chard Guard Reinforce-mint Bombard-mint Conceal-mint PvZ2.jpg
Message 16 of 1,655 (3,965 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Peanut strategy rocks too !  It really is all about the timing this week.

Inked 4.1M Electrici-tea Peanut Blover   Chard Guard Reinforce-mint Conceal-mint PvZ2.jpg
Inked Electrici-tea initial layout Peanut Blover   Chard Guard Reinforce-mint Conceal-mint PvZ2.jpg
Message 17 of 1,655 (3,957 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw wrote:

Yes, you are playing a wee bit too much I would say so !!  LOL

Does Level 5 Electrici-tea perform any better ?

No point in using it in Mastery really with Blover, Chardgard, and Reinforce-mint scoring all the points. I guess I could put them in the center, but Hunters are gone quick enough. 😊

Message 18 of 1,655 (3,923 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Because anyone with L10 Hacked it. 😣 Although when the new Streak system came out the Zoybean Pod progress bar for some players wouldn't save. It happened to me and so my Zoybean Pod is High Mastery 😂

Message 19 of 1,655 (3,922 Views)

Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

I now have three level 1 electrici-teas.

That is far better than me, currently I have a third of electrici-teas  

Message 20 of 1,655 (3,908 Views)