Re: Lost profile/progress bug

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I just wrote to the support team for the same problem, hope they won't take long to fix it. I'll let you know.

Message 11 of 19 (1,860 Views)

★★ Novice

Exactley SAME problem. I even would not obther play it all through but, I've bought almost all plants with gems. =/ Not fair at ALL

Message 12 of 19 (1,834 Views)

★ Novice
Plz popcap guys tell me what to do. I have a very similar problem

Message 13 of 19 (1,641 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. Logged in to EA customer support and reported my case. Got an email that the technical team was on to it. But it's been 4 days and no technical team emailed to recover my account with alll my achievements. 3 years into the game and in one crash everything's gone! If EA/Popcap does not return my achievements/fix the glitch i am going to totally delete my PvsZ 2 and never play again!
Message 14 of 19 (1,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had spent 150$ for this game and now the progress was gone with my money, ea should fix it for custoker or they should give money back to customer. is this a cheat company? first was the bug bundle was bought before pls restore it always appear on screen and now is the the progress lost in game. it is a cheat company who cheat money of customer? make game free then reset the players who spend Real Cash for their game? give me back 150$ or restore my progress EA

Message 15 of 19 (975 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MacTX1999 wrote:

So it seems I've been hit with the disappearing profile/progress bug on Android.

The app crashed when loading today's pinata game and when I restarted, the game is wiped to the beginning (like when first installed). Logged back into Google Play and entered my same user name and age and I'm back at the very beginning. My 43/46 achievements and leaderboard ranking is still there but everything else is just gone.

This takes about 5 minutes, make sure you have a good wifi connection then Uninstall pvz2 then reinstall it then tap the icon or open it from google play.

It will load then slide the age bar to your age.

Next you tap on sign in and then your your Google account(s) should pop up.

Tap on your Google account then don't touch anything else, it should find your profile(s) from the cloud and you should select the one you want.

I have found that if you put anything in when prompted then it will just start a new profile from scratch.

If this doesn't work the alternative is to tap on EA HELP CENTER (below) and give them your player i.d. number and they can restore your profile from their backups which may take a couple of days.

I'm getting a bit fed up with responding to these posts but as 50 tapped on "me too" 

Button i thought I'd write this for the umpteenth time.

Message 16 of 19 (900 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY MADE A NOTE OF YOUR PLAYER I.D. NUMBER DO IT ASAP OR TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF IT.

If you have your player i.d. number then EA HELP CENTER (below) can restore your profile from their backup servers.

(Android and apple🍎).

This should be able to restore virtually everything except for your battlez league status and your streak.

I have a Google play pvz2 account that i set up and if i reinstall the game WITHOUT putting in a player name when prompted then it will find my profile automatically.

HOW TO:

Reinstall,

Tap on "open" in Google play store OR icon.

Enter age on slidebar.

Tap on "sign in🎮".

tap on your Google account when it pops up then leave it to find your profile.

DON'T put your name in when prompted as it will probably start a new profile from scratch, it should list your profile(s) restored from Google cloud☁.

Takes 5 minutes and i believe you can do something similar with apple devices.

If that doesn't work then contact EA HELP CENTER (below) and give them your player i.d. number and they should be able to restore your profile in a few days.

Good luck!

VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧

Message 17 of 19 (903 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the same problem,  but in battle field. Don't listen to EV help sugestions, they told me to uninstall and reinstall my game and I lost everything. 40 plus emails later and 3 to 4 hours lost they finaly told me they can't do anything about it.

DON'T TRUST THEM! !!!!    THEIR HELP SUCKS!!!!

Message 18 of 19 (777 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have no experience of battlefield but if you saved your profile to either a Google play or apple account then try syncing it with pvz2.

I'd be very surprised if there isn't a backup of your profile somewhere.

Message 19 of 19 (698 Views)