by unmints

Original Post

Re: Lost all my progress and money too :/

★★★ Newbie

My PvZ doesn't get my data back, what should I do??!! help 

Message 51 of 176 (3,081 Views)

Re: Lost all my progress and money :/

★★★ Newbie
I play 3 years ago. I have same problem and i try by my google account not work.
How I can do? I need old progress and money and anything.
Message 52 of 176 (3,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I re install the game but still it strt from bigining. Now what can i do
Message 53 of 176 (2,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I re install the game but still it strt from bigining. Now what can i do?
Message 54 of 176 (2,668 Views)

★★★ Novice

Uh... Seeing all those people who lost all their progress... This is really scare. Can anyone give me some advice how to prevent it from happening??

Like, does anyone know how I can backup my data files with all the information of progress and such. Plus, I'd like to know if my account is connected with cloud and if cloud is trully saving all the information. I'd still like to backup my data files if anyone know how to do it.

Message 55 of 176 (2,623 Views)

★ Novice

You have to backup "com.ea.game.pvz2_row" and save it. You can find it in Android folder on your mobile.

I have different problem. I have changed HTC One on Z3. I did not have account on g+ and did not synchronize game with account. When I copied game on z3 everything was ok until I have connected to Internet. Pvz2 deleted my 2 profiles and ask me to create a new one without money, dimonds and progress. So I copied com.ea.game.pvz2_row again on Z3 then disconnect Internet and play the game. During playing the game I can connect to net and everything is fine, I can play daily events etc, but when I go out in to main menu to change profile every time Pvz2 deleting profiles and asking for new one...

Every time when I want to stop playing I have to disconnect form net to avoid progress lost...

Any solutions???

Best regards 

Message 56 of 176 (2,532 Views)

★★★ Novice

reading all those replies from people that lost all their data is really scary...

Are you sure that I should save only "com.ea.game.pvz2_row" file?

Message 57 of 176 (2,524 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'd like to prevent this from happening... Anyone could suggest me anything to do, like make backup of some file or something else??

Message 58 of 176 (2,448 Views)

★ Novice

I am signed into my google+ account and my game statuses are there but not my game.  My name is gone as well as my progress in that game... all I did was clean my cache.  Not a happy Zombie Player at this point. Jean

Message 59 of 176 (2,430 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Apple devices + iCloud or iTunes perfectly made when it comes to data saving......

Message 60 of 176 (2,450 Views)