Lost all my progress and money :/

by unmints

Original Post

Re: Lost all my progress and money :/

★★★★★ Expert
@leonardo50001 Tap on HELP CENTRE at the bottom of this forum, and follow the instructions to email the help advisors to ask them to help you restore it. Next time read all the posts in a thread before you do something like uninstall the game and make sure your game is saved properly either through EA cloud, googleplay or i cloud if its an i phone...
Message 161 of 176 (1,494 Views)

★ Novice

Ok i will ndo that

Message 162 of 176 (1,471 Views)

★ Novice

Well my phone just suddenly crashed and reboots when it runs pvz2 on 30% of its battery when it tries to load the game file. Suddenly it accidentally syncs with the current progress instead of loading the progress. This issue kept cursing me off when I tried to play it.

I've done the reports for 2 times in total...

Screenshot_2020-12-22-17-34-07.png
Message 163 of 176 (1,266 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@p3az1lla 

You need to either use the EA email recovery scheme to get your gamedata back OR contact EA HELP CENTER by tapping HELP at the bottom of this page and making a missing content report.

You WILL need the original player id number associated with your old account, they can't/ won't do anything without it.

Message 164 of 176 (1,261 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

That is a lie, 2021 here and my account still has all the trophies and I don't see my saved progress. Tried like 30 times to reach the support but the people in this game literally just don't give a. .. If they don't respect me at least respect them selves and their jobs. Literally spent 500+ euros  in this game.. 

Message 165 of 176 (1,060 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Rubenslb12 

Read my previous post and try EA's email registration scheme or contact them directly to make a missing content report IF you have the original player id number associated with your missing data.

Message 166 of 176 (1,055 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

Me and like hundreds of people in here dont have the Id saved. The game still has all the trophies In my google account, but that aparently isn´t enought to get all my money and effort back. Playing this game since 2016 and just like that, all gone, 5 years..... If the problem isn´t the staff or me, who do I blame? They can´t find my google account that is linked to PVSZ2 and that is my problem?

Really If you are able to give my account back do it, or else dont give fake hope to people. Im tired of robot automatic messages from the support team, who can´t even give me support in my own language. It´s not ur fault, nor mine, maybe it´s wanda or something.

Message 167 of 176 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had forgotten the Player ID but I have the username. Is there a way to revive back the progress?

Message 168 of 176 (920 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also lost my game progress in extra hard. I reached level 7 but when I went back to play I was taken back to level 1

Message 169 of 176 (671 Views)

★ Pro
@7vv6aas0t6a1 Hi you can find your player Id by clicking on the spanner and then press download preferences. It will show your Id . Take a screenshot of it. Then press help and fill in the form that comes up to create a case with EA and good luck
Message 170 of 176 (600 Views)