Re: Lost all my progress and money :/

by htccreditcard

Original Post

★ Novice

I've had to uninstall and reinstall the game 3 times already it did not save at all. So I want to know what is that cloud button at the bottom of the begining screen and when you press it you see a small box which says "force sync player data" 

As the Google + has closed their site down this year. Or can't we save are progress.

Message 151 of 176 (2,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

whenenever you uninstall and download then install again at first time it will appear the " force sync data ". click it and " Nothing solves " cause you did it before (i know u clicked it obviously) when u first time u saw it. the game wont be load by cloud save by clicked to sync data. i myself tried but not worked. it load when u connect to gmail and play the game. use setting then click to the connect with gmail and then download googleplay (if u had it before u dont need) then choose the data previously u played from your account google (gmail)

Message 152 of 176 (2,512 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you're on android then you're supposed to create a Google play account and install pvz2 through it so it will automatically backup your data. 

If you have reinstalled you should tap on the gamepad icon on the bottom right of the screen, which should reload your data that google saved.

If that doesn't work then contact EA HELP CENTER at the bottom of the page and give them your player i.d. number that is associated with your lost profile.

Message 153 of 176 (2,497 Views)

★★ Novice
@PopCap_Dana it doesn't do that for me ea said to tap the bottom right-hand corner of the main menu. i tapped it and i wasn't asked to sign in.
Message 154 of 176 (2,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For crying out loud that didn't work thirce on my game

Message 155 of 176 (2,193 Views)

★ Novice

ok i disinstalled the game and reinstalled it, now my progress and my 5 bucks are gone pls help

Message 156 of 176 (1,918 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@leonardo50001 

You uninstalled/ reinstalled pvz2 and you should have been given a choice between your old account and a new one, if you chose the new one then you would get a new player i.d. number and would start from the beginning. 

Do you have your old player id number and did you sign up to EA's email registration service?

Message 157 of 176 (1,914 Views)

★ Novice

it didn't gived me a choice

Message 158 of 176 (1,902 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@leonardo50001 Did you save your game on EA cloud for a start? Because if you didn't, then uninstall and reinstalling will do nothing, other than wiping everything and creating a new profile. Well, i hope before you did that, you took a picture of your player id so you can EA help to restore it.
Message 159 of 176 (1,896 Views)

★ Novice

I have my player id now what Do I do? Because i created a New save file because i thought it Was unfixable 

Message 160 of 176 (1,851 Views)