None of these links are working!

Message 131 of 176 (1,659 Views)

Re: Lost all my progress and money :/

★★★ Newbie
nonsense
Message 132 of 176 (1,527 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, i've similar problem as other people.

Is passed 1 year since last play. Yesterday my nephew told me to play again to pvz2. I install it to my android device, connect to google play and i foind all my old achieves but... no pvz2 account, no one!!! I thinked the system need some times, but afet a day noting new.

How i can restore all my progress, plants and gems?

Thanks fo any reply

Message 133 of 176 (1,314 Views)

Community Manager

@freecma80 Did you have the game linked or were you on a guest account? 

Darko.png
Message 134 of 176 (1,307 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm not sure about what you mean...
I always used this game with all account synced with google play game. In fact, on google play game, i've all the achieves conquered in past, but in the list of pvz2 players don't appear the nem i used for the game and i'm sure i not overwrite it now.
Sorry for my english, i hope i explained myself well.
Message 135 of 176 (1,300 Views)

★★ Novice

That's what i mean.

On google play game i've all the achieves.

Screenshot_20180514-161339.png

But on pvz2 i've only the account created after new installation and not the old one

Message 136 of 176 (1,295 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I had a similar problem with the first pvz bought through steam (once on pc and another on laptop) with me having to start from scratch having lost all achievements, coins and levels.
I've had no problems with the android version on my smartphone.🇬🇧
Message 137 of 176 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes and the bundle restored even no work and progress was gone, i spent about 150$ on your game and what u expect from the game? waiting customer spend more money for the game and Delete their data without reason after they had spent all their money on your game?

Message 138 of 176 (751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same to me and i even had spent 150$ for this game, what can we do now?

Message 139 of 176 (754 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

To all who have lost their achievements (a weekly event).

Firstly tap on the EA HELP CENTER button below and tell them your problem and give them your player i.d. number (start screen, settings, build version).

DON'T POST IT ONLINE.

They can restore a profile from their backups but it might take a couple of days.

To those complaining about missing battlez rewards do the same and in future don't start pvz2 up until about 1/4 hour after the new league starts to give EA's servers a chance to sort out who gets what.

I'm on android and you can uninstall/ reinstall pvz2 using your Google play account (if you've set one up) and it will reinstall your plants, coins, gems etc. Without going through EA help.

EA can't or won't reset a lost streak even if you have proof.

Message 140 of 176 (748 Views)