Re: Lost all my progress and money :/

by write2dgray

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Update: Played for a couple of hours yesterday, logged back in today and it asked for a player name.  Being slightly smarter I entered David2 which started a new character as you'd expect.  David (new, no progress) and David1 (old "David" profile, lots of game progress) player profiles are missing.

EA/Popcap can you help again or should I start another ticket?  There are evidently some ongoing glitches in the matrix Standard smile.

Message 81 of 176 (5,115 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @write2dgray,

I would suggest to try to send a ticket again. If the contact form is still stuck, please let me know the following information so I can escalate it to a specialized team.

• Did you click on the “Contact Us” button or did you click on a direct link to access to the form?
  • If from a direct link, was it the link I provided earlier in a thread?
  • Were you logged into your Origin account at the time? (i.e could you see your username at the top of the page, next to the country flag)
  • Your location
  • Your ISP

Thanks.

Message 82 of 176 (5,074 Views)

★★★ Novice

New ticket submitted using the link above to access contact form while logged in to my EA account, worked like a charm.  Hopefully they can sort this out (again).

Thanks,

David

Message 83 of 176 (5,070 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Zoe

The form is still not working for me. Below is the info you asked for.

A copy of the URL: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=plants-vs-zombies-2&platform=android-phone&category=t...

Did you click on the “Contact Us” button or did you click on a direct link to access to the form? I have clicked on both the "Contact Us" link and the link you provided in your last post.

If from a direct link, was it the link I provided earlier in a thread? Just the most recent link that was posted.

Were you logged into your Origin account at the time? Yes. I have tried it both logged in and not.

Your location: I am located in Massachusetts.

Your ISP: My ISP is Comcast.

Device tried on: I have tried submitting a ticket on a PC, laptop, Mac, iPad and an iPhone and all freeze in the same exact spot. Once you fill out all of the information and click the submit button on the last page if freezes with the blue progress circle spinning in the middle of the screen.

Are there any other options to open a ticket? I would like to be able to play the game again with the progress I had made. I do not have it in me to start over!!!

Message 84 of 176 (5,064 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is very disappointing that EA still not able to resolve this matter.. Please provide us an alternative option if submitting the request form is not working for us. 

Message 85 of 176 (5,024 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @geordimiss2, @JamesLim27,

First of all, thanks for the information!

PvZ 2 issues are normally dealt with by email, this is the reason why I cannot provide you with a phone number. 

If you wish the contact the general Origin/EA support you can use the following form https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=origin. Let me know if you can submit this form or if it's not loading either.

Message 86 of 176 (4,999 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Zoe thanks for the link but it continues to do the same thing. I have attached a screenshot of what happens.

I don't necessarily need a phone number, just a way to open a ticket to get this resolved.

image.png
Message 87 of 176 (4,967 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

@geordimiss2 The only way I could get through when that happened to me was live chat.

Update: My profile has been restored (again).  Here is what tech support shared with me:

I have run your Player Id number through our profile restoration tool and your profile "David1" was restored.

Due to the nature how PvZ2 is saved any sudden disruption can cause a profile loss. Here are a few tips to try and prevent this from occurring in the future.

1. Always ensure you are playing on a strong and reliable network connection, personally I only play PvZ2 on wi-fi.
2. Try and limit the number of extra applications running co-currently with PvZ2, PvZ2 is a memory intensive game and if your device runs out of RAM it could cause a crash.
3. Make sure your device is well charged or plugged in, any sudden shut down can cause in a profile disappearance.
4. Finally, backing out of the World Map menu to the main menu and closing the game can also prevent this issue.

Message 88 of 176 (79,841 Views)

★ Novice

Hello!

I have the same problems. I lost progress and money. And I cant send message via "Contact Us".

My Google play account "[edit: email address removed]" and game account "Petya"

Message 89 of 176 (4,934 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi all, the only way to open a ticket is via live chat. However they haven't resolved my issue. 

Message 90 of 176 (4,924 Views)