Lost account

by LDChrix

Original Post

Lost account

★ Novice

I've seen a few threads about this, but I wanted to make one of my own, as I did not see a solution to this.

I quit playing for a while, but now I downloaded the game again. When I tried to log in, it didn't restore my account. I only had it saved on my "Play Games" account. I still have all my achievements. What do I do?

Message 1 of 4 (343 Views)

Re: Lost account

Anonymous

@LDChrix wrote:

When I tried to log in, it didn't restore my account. I only had it saved on my "Play Games" account. I still have all my achievements.

That part of your message needs some further details. When you said you tried to login, are you launching PvZ via Google Play Games (GPG) and then tapping on the game pad icon? Or are you launching PvZ independently from GPG?

Message 2 of 4 (332 Views)

★ Novice

I tried both, none of them worked.

Message 3 of 4 (321 Views)

Anonymous

@LDChrix wrote:

I tried both, none of them worked.

Can you check if you have a secondary or even a tertiary profile on PvZ's first screen? Your main account might be there.

I too, lost an old account but it was a time before I knew about GPG's cloud sync. You might have a better chance than me. If you don't see your main account, better create a help ticket with EA to request for a possible account recovery. As a volunteer here, I'm not sure of the processes you may need to undergo with them.

I feel your pain and wish I could do more. Good luck. 

Message 4 of 4 (303 Views)