Re: Lists of Costumes

by Perfume-shroom92

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Little shroom note to herself: She should get all the costumes that powertoss put in the 'missing costumes' category first....and then worry about the rest later xDD oh man.....its a lot of costumes.... :/

Message 21 of 42 (670 Views)

Champion

@Perfume-shroom92 wrote:
@PowerTossLittle shroom passes out upon looking at the table at midnight.......

Spikeweed is looking at you....螢幕快照 2021-02-22 00.19.09.png

Message 22 of 42 (669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310Damn I really like that costume xDDD

@Perfume-shroom92 Yep the missing ones are the ones you should prioritize.. dw I am sure they will all come back soon someday. 

Message 23 of 42 (667 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 Ummm.....now...with a high definition enlarged picture...it does look creepy... xS little shroom hides behind her dinos....
Message 24 of 42 (661 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Now that little shroom has started collecting costumes here and there....i feel i need a spreadsheet or something to keep track xDDDD 

Message 25 of 42 (535 Views)

Champion

@Perfume-shroom92   I think @PowerToss  has made one a while back (before the new costumes were introduced), might be he can edit his old sheet and post an up-to-date one here to share.   

(Note this is assuming I am not too late on warning him not to drink the Imp Pear juice from @MAGICDAVESHROOM ) 

Message 26 of 42 (528 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 Or you can ask him what costumes you don't have... he will make your own chart for you Wink
Message 27 of 42 (528 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I managed to download one of the images and then painstakingly edit it in paint so now i have a 'spreadsheet' of costumes I am missing Tongue out which is a lot.... xDDD and will take a long time to collect and will take a lot of my sparkly gems xDDD 

Message 28 of 42 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 i am happy every time I can tick off a costume ~~.. guess I am now as obsessed as PowerToss is xDDD
Message 29 of 42 (496 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear I have a LOT of costumes to collect still... xDDD I am collecting randomly at this moment Tongue out
Message 30 of 42 (499 Views)