Re: Level of goo peashooter

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Level of goo peashooter

★★ Novice

Just wondering.... What is the level of goo peashooter when you unlocked it? I got mine at level 1 

Why not level 5?

Feel been cheated

Message 1 of 12 (979 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

They cheated

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (953 Views)

All Replies

Champion

All new plants should be from level 1.

Message 2 of 12 (967 Views)

★★ Novice

But how come some of my frienda unlocked and straight away get level 5?

Message 3 of 12 (965 Views)

Champion

They cheated

Message 4 of 12 (954 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@eieio_31310 wrote:

They cheated

I have the Goo Peashooter and was able to level it up to 5. The same happened with Sling Pea.

All I did in each case was check that they had unlocked okay before moving on to do something else in the game.

I can't recall what I did when it was the Sling Pea, but with the Goo Peashooter I played the Pinata Party. Once I'd finished on each occasion I saw an exclamation mark on the Almanac that indicated a plant was ready to upgrade. When I went to the Almanac I found in each respective case that first the Sling Pea and then the Goo Peashooter plants were ready to upgrade. 

I can assure you that I didn't cheat in any way. The upgrades just became available with no action being taken on my part.

Message 5 of 12 (927 Views)

Champion

@Humplemann

There was a post from sub Reddit reporting a 'user friendly bug' which let players keep the 250 seeds used to unlock the plant.  This was said to be possible only with certain actions after the plant is unlocked.  But from your findings it appears that this bug has evolved to be even more user friendly.  Shame it did not seem to happen on my IOS device.

So I guess my answer shoud be changed to:   They got lucky!

Message 6 of 12 (905 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have 3 profiles and i tried it on all 3 but it only worked on the first one.

Message 7 of 12 (821 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM  So you’ve got lucky too, I have not got enough seeds to unlock yet but if this happens with my lvl 1 plant collection then it will be a waste. Standard smile

Message 8 of 12 (797 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You do know that you can buy the seeds with gems like with shadow peashooter and slingpea?

Seeds for it are in the streak pinatas but not very many.

Message 9 of 12 (791 Views)

Champion

I use gems on the gauntlets as I think it is more fun.  Hopefully I should be lucky to win some goopy seed packages as you called it 

Message 10 of 12 (782 Views)