Re: Level 12 of Dark Ages update coming soon!

by CrabsOnYoFce808

Original Post

Level 12 of Dark Ages update coming soon!

Community Manager (retired)

For everyone having trouble with a crash at level 12 in Dark Ages, please accept our apology for the frustration. We have a new update to the game coming very soon, and that issue has been resolved (the update is already out for Android, in fact, and will be live in iTunes as soon as possible). Thanks for letting us know about this problem!

Message 1 of 5 (717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Excellent!  Are you going to refund the 1,000's of coins and tons of jewels I've wasted trying to play this level?

Message 2 of 5 (699 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Please write to Support (tap Help from the game's main menu and submit a help request) to ask for assistance. 

Message 3 of 5 (644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

O.K., I did as you suggest at about 11am on 8/8/2014.  I'll follow up here when I get a response.

Message 4 of 5 (608 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Since the most recent update to fix the crashing on level 12. The app is still crashing on startup. I am using a Galaxy s3 and I have not been able to run the game for about a week because of this. I cannot fill out a help form because I cannot even get to the main menu before the application crashes. I do not want to uninstall the application because I know that will make me loose all my progress. Please let me know when there will be a new update and if you are working on this problem.
Message 5 of 5 (574 Views)