Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Level 1 mini forum.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: Level 1 mini forum.

★★★★★ Guide

Yeah! Magnifying Gras is way to much tapping. But I'm glad I could reproduce my practice score in the real tournament. I think the Pea-nut strategy can only score higher if you have Power Lily. I'm out for this week since I already got the 1000 crowns on both profiles and I don't think there are Imp-pear seeds in the tournament Pinatas Wink

Week 79 - Blastberry Vine & Friends vs. Zomboss (Jade League)

4.6M Level 1 Plants

Message 1141 of 1,216 (339 Views)

★★★ Guide
@PowerToss It was strange.. no Imp Pear on #7 yesterday at all. Frown
Message 1142 of 1,216 (326 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@PowerToss Good score grats!!
For some reason I am no so successful in that load-out,the chicken just overwhelmed my MG :/
A video please?
Message 1143 of 1,216 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@magicimppear wrote:
@PowerTossGood score grats!!
For some reason I am no so successful in that load-out,the chicken just overwhelmed my MG :/
A video please?

Yeah, I'm getting overrun as well. Don't use this strategy for mid/higher level plants! I just used it to get a high score for my level 1 profile. @FantastiXxPVZ  has a pretty solid level 5 F2P strategy on his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8VZH2GLH1A

Message 1144 of 1,216 (315 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I am receiving Sling Pea seed packets for this event !

My best score from Sling Pea event plus my best for BlastBerry Vine and a last second victory with a last ditch Plant Food for Reinforce-mint !  My final level 1 BV match was also a close victory, 2M versus 1.9M and I had to play catch up with the final 2 PFs in the last 25 seconds to pull off the come from behind Victory !

BV has reached 1000 crowns for Level 1...

Level 1  2.671M          Sling Pea       dual Imp Pear  Blover Spearmint Reinforce-mint PvZ2.jpg
Level 1 2.463M Blastberry Vine Peanut Torchwood Blover Reinforce-mint Bombard-mint PvZ2.jpg
Level 1 Blastberry Vine Peanut Torchwood Blover Reinforce-mint Bombard-mint PvZ2.jpg
Message 1145 of 1,216 (260 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Just in case someone wants to see how ridiculous the Magnifying Gras Strategy is I recorded a video of one of my Freebies. I'm consistently defeating the Zomboss 12x and end up with a score of ~4M. Sometimes I manage to defeat him 13x Wink You can watch the video here.

Magnifying Gras  

Message 1146 of 1,216 (210 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@PowerToss thanks a lot for the vid,powertoss!
Message 1147 of 1,216 (190 Views)

★★★★ Pro

That is ridiculous !  Tap away.................

Message 1148 of 1,216 (170 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I didn't think it was possible to defeat the Zomboss 14x with this strategy but I got very close in a Free Play this morning so I decided to go for it  Standard smile 

Week 79 - Blastberry Vine & Friends vs. Zomboss (Jade League)

5.3M Level 1 Plants

Message 1149 of 1,216 (145 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@PowerToss i tried this and not so well
my MG level 6 seems pretty OP :/
Message 1150 of 1,216 (135 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help