Level 1 mini forum.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: Level 1 mini forum.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Enlighten-mint is going to light up something...just not the scores this week.

Bombard-mint is critical for success...I am going to try Bowling Bulb again along with Bombard-mint since I found Bowling Bulb did well in Practice (248K without Bombard-mint) but not as high as this score !

Bowling Bulbs far left.

1M may be possible as my best score I did vanquish one Yeti and was about to finish a second as the clock expired

Enlighten Level 1 736k Tile Turnip Jalapeno  PPM Bombard mint PvZ2.jpg
Enlighten Level 1 248k Bowling Bulb Tile Turnip dual PM PvZ2.jpg
Message 401 of 3,113 (505 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I knew it was possible to score 1M with level 1 plants!!! I was so close to 1M a couple of time (900k+) and then in one game I had perfect RNG and got 1.3M (LOL)! All mines landed and exploded perfectly. I know there is a lot of luck involved but I really didn't think you could get a score that high with level 1 plants Standard smile And it is also a F2P strategy. I replaced Imitator with Cherry Bomb to trigger more waves of zombies earlier. The average score is about the same for both strategies. But I feel like Cherry Bomb is more "risky". Anyway, both strategies hold up very well!

@lawmfw If you have a Mastery Blover you should try a Primal Peashooter/Chard Guard/Reinforce-Mint strategy. This should easily score over 1M.

Almost1M.PNGWeek68_perfectRnG.PNG

Message 402 of 3,113 (479 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Awrighta !    Congratulations on achieving >1M  !  You were correct and proved it yourself.

Message 403 of 3,113 (467 Views)

Champion

@PowerToss  Wow, you have done it again, setting up a reference for us to follow.

I might not even be able to match your score of 1.3 with low level plants.

Thank you for sharing your strategy.

Message 404 of 3,113 (448 Views)

Champion

@lawmfw wrote:

Enlighten-mint is going to light up something...

Disappoint-mint ?

Message 405 of 3,113 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Very good Old McDonald.  We are being enlightened...just not as we desire !

Message 406 of 3,113 (399 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ I just watched your strategy with level 5 plants: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0uQRewbNdk

I love the idea of using Snap Pea! A plant where the level almost doesn't matter and you can trigger the next wave of zombies super easily. With Snap Pea you can get amazing scores for level 1 plants and it is so much fun to play with. I really need to keep Snap Pea in mind for future BattleZ. Thanks for sharing the Snap Pea strategy Standard smile

niceStrat.PNGniceStrat2.PNG

Message 407 of 3,113 (390 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'll try it too.  I tried Citron but not in combo with Snap Pea !  And I do like the Snap Pea animation.

Message 408 of 3,113 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw wrote:

I'll try it too.  I tried Citron but not in combo with Snap Pea !  And I do like the Snap Pea animation.

This is a good alternative that uses Hypno-Shroom instead! The ultimate Yeti and Chicken answer!

https://youtu.be/EA9shFZxMZw

Message 409 of 3,113 (375 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I was able to reach 1M with Citron/Snap Pea.

I was wondering why a player had chosen Hypno-shroom ! 

Message 410 of 3,113 (358 Views)