Level 1 mini forum.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: Level 1 mini forum.

Champion

@PowerToss wrote:

Hi everyone! My name is PowerToss and I recently started playing PvZ2. I'm only at level 2 of Ancient Egypt so I don't have a lot of plants yet. 

Is this a decent score for my plant levels and the plants I have so far?

Level 1 Plants

If I take this image and show it to new PVZ2 players, no one will believe me that this was not done by a bot or with the scores edited.   

Congrats on a great score for the initial world plants, I guess sun flower and wall nut are there just for filling up slots.

Message 2901 of 3,113 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

If I take this image and show it to new PVZ2 players, no one will believe me that this was not done by a bot or with the scores edited.   

Congrats on a great score for the initial world plants, I guess sun flower and wall nut are there just for filling up slots.

Hehe Standard smile I actually use one Sunflower on the power tile. It's a super fun strategy. Unfortunately, non of my replays will make it to the replay pool because of that stupid score limit Frown

Video of the Peashooter strategy: https://streamable.com/c8qgt6 

Message 2902 of 3,113 (577 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Is there a reason why you used 2 TWs on R1 and R5?
Message 2903 of 3,113 (565 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PowerToss wrote:

Hehe Standard smile I actually use one Sunflower on the power tile. It's a super fun strategy. Unfortunately, non of my replays will make it to the replay pool because of that stupid score limit Frown

@PowerToss   This video of yours is currently my favorite this year so far, but if I show it to others PVZ2 players, they see a level 1 peashooter and dismissed it being genuine. 

As for 20M+ scores, I have encountered a few, but I know these were from my old friend, the streak-killer bot, the tell-tale sign was my scoring takes a drop of around 10% from my average of 30M, there were less zombies walking into my Arena while my score was also being tracked.  Images below are:

1) normal scoreW171-L8-52.png

2)streak killer test passedW171-L8-53.png

and 3)streak killer test failed..  W171-L8-54.png

Message 2904 of 3,113 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

And immediately after a loss, I was given a recording of less than 12K in the next game!

W171-L8-55.png

Message 2905 of 3,113 (531 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 wow. I have never seen such a low score for so long o_O
Message 2906 of 3,113 (509 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

@PowerToss wrote:

and 3)streak killer test failed..  W171-L8-54.png

Yikes.... you still failed under a 29M score. Seems like the streak breaking bots are still active these days..

Message 2907 of 3,113 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

It took me a while to find my level 1 peashooter profile from a dozen or so level 1 profiles and I thought I can give @PowerToss 's fun strategy a try. 

L1 peashooter.png

I have everything setup and then hit 'LET'S ROCK!'. 

I applied plant food to Torch Wood to stop zomboss charging, I placed Appeasemint to enhance my mighty level 1 plant;s firing power, I also started to put more attacking plants down onto the lawn, everything was working as expected, so far so good.

When the first Appeasemint had expired, I then naturally dragged a plant food over to refresh it but it has no response, I try again and a message came up telling me it needs time to refresh, at this point I realised what has happened and thought I hear a laughing noise from a donkey....  I have not yet unlock the 'drag plant food to refresh seed' feature!    Hee-haw!

Anyway, I carried on and played, using my plant foods to boost the plants on the power tiles and use the mint whenever it refreshed itself, needless to say, I managed to win but I could not even break 20M.:Embarrassed

W171-L1 new 01.png

Message 2908 of 3,113 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 I don't have a level 1 Peashooter to try this :/
Message 2909 of 3,113 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@HenryThePear   Next time when you are offered a new profile, try to keep the peashooter at level 1, for most long time players with multiple profiles, I think getting a level 1 peashooter itself is a big challenge, I did that with the information and helps from @PowerToss a while back, it was not difficult but quite time consuming and it also tests your patient and stubbornness, eh persistence.  

Message 2910 of 3,113 (439 Views)